I just uploaded a few pic's to imageshack, so here you go.
01. This is a pic of my phone with the hardcase on.
02. This is a pic of the screen protector.
03. This is a pic of the Silicon case.
Hi chris...me too want screen protector and silicon case. can you email the pics ? My email id is included at email button...move your mouse andat the left down side you will get.
Please chrish...can you show me the pic of crystal case and screen protectot....plzzzz
Just get a screen protector and a hardcase or silicon case. That's what I'm using with mine. I picked up a hardcase and silicon case from a market in China for 10 Yuan each last week when I was on holiday there. and screen protector came free with my phone when I bought it :)
Hi, I Ordered This Phone On Monday Night From T-Mobile And They Charged Me £5.99 Or Somthing Like That For Special Delivery. They Said They Will Send Me A Email Saying The Order Is On Its Way. I got This Email On Wednesday Saying Sorry For The Wait, The Postal Strike Is Now Over. And They Will Be Delivering It To Me On Thursday (Today). Nothing Turned Up. So I Have Paid Special Delivery Which Means It Should Be Here 24 Hours After Perchase And I Still Haven't Got It After 72 Hours. Should Get It Soon Or Will Be Ringing Them Up. Also Can Anyone Help Me That Has Got This Phone. Does The Screen And Whole Phone Get Scratched And Damaged Easyly ? Thank You
1. IF YOU WANT REAL PICTURES AND FAST PERFORMANCE CHOOSE K810i. N73 gives processed pictures which are not real. While in SE computer like processing can be done by Photo DJ and Photo Fix. Red eye reduction and xenon flash only in K810i.
2.Round buttons are very soft and you can not make nay typing mistakes.
3. Sound can be routed via speakers In radio and Media player both.
hey everyone. can anyone plz tell me if it is hard to type with this fones round buttons. i wana bye it but dont nw if it would be nice to type with
i came to know that its sound can't be routed to speakers other than its own headphone (as can be done in sony W series and N73). is it true? if yes, if there is any way out to do so?
Dear K800i Owner, Thanks for writing in. Mostly these type of problem occurs if we don't give care to our phone. Do one thing, take a clean smooth handkerchief, sprinkle "Colin" or water a little bit, take an knobbed pin ( all-pin ) ..put honky on the knob of pin and move it in a circular fashion around the joystick, You would see dust. Later take phone in your hands and move joystick up to 2 minutes in a circular fashion continuously. the Problem will be solved. if problem persists for long then Please replace the joystick at Authorise Sony Ericsson Service centre and your phone will be rocking for another 2 years.
i got the k800i an now im havin joystik prob.. im a normally a nokia user..
what more can i say about K810i, simple superb, but one think, its should have been a walkman series, and a torch, other than that its simple suberb, no complaint
you can set video ringtone by going at filessettings->sounds and alers->ringtone->2 choice of ringtones you'll get either audio or video
I've had this phone for a few months now and I think it's the best phone I've ever had.
The joypad is great, and the round buttons makes it a whole lot easier to type correctly, my fingers are too wide for normal keys :)
You'll love it too!
TIPS (ONE TOUCH)
1. 1. Instead of going to files->camera album ; just click any of the 2 tiny buttons at the top of phone. SO THE NEXT TIME IF YOU WANT TO SHOW YOUR ALBUM TO YOUR FRIENDS just click them and impress all with your fantastic photography.
2. at the left side there is Radio / Media player button. Click it and it will start based on your choice at last time.
3. Make shortcuts vi right side shortcut keys. More example if i want to use opera mini then i would just click shortcut key at right and select APPLICATION. To make application your preferred shortcut , you have to select this item from ORGANIZER menu ( not from files )
4.Camera shortcuts :-
apart from camera specific illuminated keys, those 2 buttons which i discussed earlier are also very useful for selecting SHOOT MODE and SCENE.
volume buttons can be used for zooming in and out.
5. at 3g call menu, you can switch camera to see your real non mirror live picture or mirrored picture.
there are still lot of shortcuts that you have to know by Manual or yourself. Last take a look at this photograph, taken from your brand of mobile :-
PSST : did you use FACE WARP on your friends ?
Congratulatio on your purchase of 2 Cyber-shot models that are the best in their class. I got 2GB card plus 50 free photo prints at Kodak shop free. Later i might buy HGE 100 accessory. I am sorry N73 doesn't have advanced features at camera like Image stablizer, Red eye reduction etc. There are lots of tricks that you may find interesting when you use them . They all are :-
1. Instead of going to files->camera album ; just click any of the 2 tiny buttons at the top of phone.
Hi chris. Congratulations. Youve got the best in imaging. In india i got 2gb m2 with 50 photo print vouchers Free apart from accessories. Sorry n73 doesnt have red eye reduction and image and video stablizer etc. While taking shots u can use lots of shortcut keys apart from 147star. Everything in manual. Time to learn serious photography . Enjoy your both Cyber Shots.