dear sir peter,
sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with this set...though n95 is a very very capable camera phone
If you could give this phone a chance...you will love it as well
heheh from my testing
k810 pawns n95 on poor lighting conditions,
and it even is a better macro performer than n95...was able to take a picture of an ant in full detail hehehe
this phone is simply...legendary
Ive had this phone for over a year now, and i havent had a problem even once. The sound clarity is brilliant, I always have connectivity. Its easy to use and has good battery life. I charge it once in 2 days and use my phone a lot in those 48 hours. The camera is awesome. I love the look, but some people think its a boy-ish phone. Im a girl, and i think its sexy and stylish, not manly. I drop my phone a lot to be honest, and it still works perfectly!
well, i've had my phone for almost a month and it's working great! i've used it for travel and have good picture resolution. i even use it like a scanner just to be able to digitize some docs which need to be emailed. overall, i still give it 9 out of 10.
are you kidding me this phone is good under sunlight? have you even tried it? this phone is extremely bad under sunlight, i can't see anything at all!! and the display is wayy to reflective in a lot of situations!
who knows that dis phone can upgrade its camera quality by using some application or some stuff? i dono whether tat is true or not..
not impressed .Had the phone for jusy under 3 weeks ,and the keys went faulty.worked intermittently. Camera is still the best Nokia N95 has a 5mega pixel camera and does not even come close .Sony ericsson dont care about after service
1) All SE's are Made in China, just got to make sure there real. check the seal at the back of the phone
2) Moving from a P990 to K810i
you will Upgrade:
Java Cyber-shot platform
Memory up to 8GB
Media Player 1.0
Greater Battery Life
its mostly a Camera Upgrade.
2) P990 has a 2.8inch display, were as K810i has a 2inch display, both are good in Sunlight though
3) FM Radio cant be recorded, but ongoing calls can be recorded.
hope that helps.
1) thank u. now i think i moved a step forward to k810, but being made by china makes me a little bit worried.what about this?
2) could u please give me some more reasons(details) to trade p990 for k810? (you mentioned that it's a good move at a glance)
2) i've heard that: same as p990 ,it's hard to see the screen of k810 in a sunny day.is it righ?
3) is it possible to record an ongoing call or FM Radio?
your nice advices will help me decide. Thank u again
i had that phone and it was defective.It started to draw smoke from the speaker.i sent it to sony ericsson headquarters and they said they will send a new one.i still wait...
Trading the P990i for K810i is a Good Move, you wont regret
all K810i's are Made in China
to check if the Phone is REAL simply when you put the Phone ON it will have the Official SONY ERICSSON Logo and Black screen in the Background.
if the phone has that its REAL.
Best of Luck and Hope iv helped.