Greenie, 04 Sep 2008This has to be the worst phone i've ever had for reliability.
for the last 5 years i've stuck... moreHey Greenie,
your first problem (hardware) was most likely the PCB keyboard failing which would have to be replaced, and the second problem (software) would be solved by reloading the "latest" software.
I had the same two problems, but only after about 8 months of buying it - was working fine before that. Now that I have had the problems fixed it is back to it's slickest!
The only phone that may tempt me to change would be the Xperia X1.
The japanese company Sony will splitting up with the swedish company Ericsson.
symbian freak site
unknown YEAH!, 05 Sep 2008oh nice find dani
here is another,
http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/008/08/crossed_li... moreWell it seems like Sony cant be bothered with Ericsson anymore..
oh well just got to see what happens
oh nice find dani
here is another,
sony is going ala nsync's "bye bye bye"?
why are these so called cybershot phones so called excellent with hifger pixels etc...when they have no flash and the pictures and videos are crap in the dark..i am right yes? there is no lighting function on theses "great phones"..?
unknown YEAH!, 05 Sep 2008hmm k850, c902 are known to be problematic phones
whats happened to S.E? even the w380 also... moreThis is why...
hmm k850, c902 are known to be problematic phones
whats happened to S.E? even the w380 also has issues!!!!!
before S.E. used to be the most stable and user friendly, but nowadays....
their phones arent that...
I just have the battery problem with my K850i. It doesn't last long and I have to charge the battery everyday eventhough I don't use it for long. Can anyone guide me with this problem.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Did you see the C902 its a Cyber-shot 5 mega pixels.
1. i dont think we're stil on d same forum wer we hav to comment on d fon itself as d title suggests.
2. so much for the rantings and stuff. having different choices with wat to hav and wat not to is a personal preference. so i dont think dat we hav 2 compare a fon from d ader according to our preferences. comparing 2 manufacturers wouldnt make this forum a sensible 1. its lyk,we'r comparing my god to ur god but we cudn't giv gud fidbaks about them.(oh crap,im getting too religious in der,haha)
3. admit it,not all mobile users are techy pipz. so hu cares about symbian,java or anythingelse,if all they want is a fon dat fits deyr personality,budget,blah blah. common,its about how hu nid it,how u wud use it,how wud it function in ur daily lyf. we dont hav to b resentful 2 each ader.
4. and with due respect to sony ericsson,i gez it wud b beter to bark in our our bakyards or go blog sumwerelse bout our rantings vs SE.
5. peace to every1. i think dats wat we all nid.
6. im both a customer of SE and Nokia, but just 2 days ago,i lost my SE k800i(rili luv dat model),which has bin with me 4 about 2 yirs. and im planning 2 replace it with this fon. so pls comment on d fon,we'd luv 2 hear mor bout it.
Allan, 04 Sep 2008k850 is the best you say, try telling that to Greenie!Which friends PC did you use?
Now which Sony phone do you want?
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Try writing that again except with my ip address!
This has to be the worst phone i've ever had for reliability.
for the last 5 years i've stuck with sony ericsson phones as i've found them to be reliable, full of features and easy to use.
until now. within 2 months it stopped working - buttons would light up but screen remained black.
O2 wouldn't replace it (outside the six week period apparently) so sent it away for repair.
got it back after 2 weeks, and within another month it began to freeze and switch itself off.
O2 eventually agreed to replace it after much arguing.
And guess what? within a month my phone switches itself off and even freezes mid call! DO NOT BUY THIS MODEL PHONE. ITS RUBBISH.
My previous phone was a w810i which was great. would've loved something similar to that with a better camera.Very disappointed in SE for this, very tempted to try another make after all this.
nick, 03 Sep 2008yay, even the company 'sony ericsson' agree their phones are disappointing. haha!!
and that... moreLOL
True the jbenchmark test is full of Nokia's
and yes even i was surprised when i saw SE even find there phones disappointing:O
Dani, 03 Sep 2008http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/008/08/crossed_lines_at_sony_ericsson.htmyay, even the company 'sony ericsson' agree their phones are disappointing. haha!!
and that jbenchmark score was funny, the top 7 are like all nokias!