Mrigank Pawar, 11 Oct 2009I've got two words for you: 1. F-I-R-M-W-A-R-E or 2. R-E-P-L-A-C-E.1. i have reinstalled the firmware 3 times at mobile service center but there is no results!!!!
2. I'm not a super rich and can't buy new phones every day
in reply to the previous person:
The phone is new
Anonymous, 01 Jan 19701st of all, it's 'LOSERS' not 'LOOSERS.' Secondly, I can do or say whatever I can. You should be flaming yourself 1st!
Kurudot, 09 Oct 2009I'm more to camera and music, could anybody suggest me which phone should i buy with low budge... moreThis phone is perfect for u, then. If u r buying this 1, please make sure u r buying it from an authorised dealer and upgrade to the latest firmware asap.
206, 10 Oct 2009rubbish phone. Nice design. But It freezes all the time. specially when u dial a number. I h... moreyeah sure if your phone fall in the water or you smack with heavy hamer sure they will that problems, and before i buy this phone i have read sooooooooo many bad comments abt touch keys or resets freezing's etc. but now i used this phone more than 1 year and there are NONE of that problems and don't lie u never use this phone i bet on that. The phone it's amazing and i want to say to other ppl's pls don't beleive on everyone will post here abt this phone, when i want to buy a phone i never read lier's and ppl who post very bad things abt phone who never used it before. Bye and have a nice time
Nice design. But It freezes all the time. specially when u dial a number.
I have a lot of problems with this fone.
I have listed them before.
I like to do it again:
1. Freezing all the time
2. Very low response of touch buttons. they were great when the fone was new. but after 1 year of using ........!!!
3. touch buttons act when u press other buttons. for example BACK gets selected when u press 6 button!!
4. fone restarts every now and then.
5. data stored on the memory stick gets erased by itself.
6. Voice dialing doesn't work. It just says "try again" each time i try to record a name
7. When i receive a call (not saved on the phonebook) it doesn't show the number in the call logs. neither in answered nor in missed calls
8. It hangs when i miss a call. i have to remove the battery and insert it again.
9. very noisy loudspeaker
10. fone restarts sometimes when i start camera
11. Very low battery life. i charge it once a day with normal use. just 1 or 2 calls and a few sms
12. xenon flash doesnt work. it was working when the fone was new
13. when i want to reach system files, i phold the c button and insert the usb cable, but it never works!!!
and there r many other problems i dont remember now..
I have the same problem too.
but i have this problem even in the saved numbers.
Vijay, 09 Oct 2009Its very bad mobile bcoz when you call to the NEW number at fisrt time, you cann't disconnect... morehahahahaha... just sounded funny. care to elaborate on the problem. never heard of it. can't disconnect calls on new numbers?
Its very bad mobile bcoz when you call to the NEW number at fisrt time, you cann't disconnect the call due to performance problem. TWO years I had a problem. I never recommand this K850i model
I'm more to camera and music, could anybody suggest me which phone should i buy with low budget and reliable? Thanks in advance.
Ericsson til Death, 07 Oct 2009I bought this phone off ebay for 300 bucks and it is the worst investment i have ever made. I... more1st thing, U shouldn't have purchased this phone from e-bay. 2nd thing, why don't you just upgrade it to the latest firmware? I guess you don't know how to do it.
I bought this phone off ebay for 300 bucks and it is the worst investment i have ever made. It freezes up all the time and randomly restarts, mainly during camera use, which results in lost pictures. It is extremely clunky and slow. The buttons are of poor design because they are so small that texting with them is a nuisance. I used to have a w810i before this phone and thought it would be a nice upgrade but i would choose the w810i over this any day. w810i also has better features that were not included in this model On the plus side the camera is nice BUT it focuses like crap. It is very hard to get a picture that truely takes advantage of the quality. REMEMBER: megapixels are not everything.
zara, 05 Oct 2009there were write vodafone behind my k850 phone,
can anyone tell me about it..
Vodafone is a UK network. If the phone has a vodafone tag on it, it
means it was originally locked to this network.
ernest, 05 Oct 2009flash it with the correct flashfiles dont think about the vodafonehow to do it ??