Yeah I do sleep sometimes.
Later, I'll go ka-poot without a word. It means I've already crashed.
k700 - memory card - k750 - video camera - k800 - autorotate
That would be a series of new things from the k series
N95 and N95 8GB differences:
2.8 inch screen
NO Lense Cover
Differneces between K800i and K850i:
3 Led's for Video Recording
QVGA recording @30fps
2.2 inch screen
Automatic Lense Cover
microSD and M2 card slots!
Wi fi is also an improvement over gprs and 3G, gps is the only unique feature I see.
what's the major difference between N95 and N95 -8GB?
dunno to be honest lol
the only one i can think of is the PSP XMB !!
Sony Ericsson for Life
The Best manufacturer ever!
theres loads that differs from K700i and K800i to K850i
FYI d r.0.c.k. has g0t diz 'DEV KEY' thingie s0 if all y'all need dem LATEST r0tateme, n0km0te & flipsilent/shutup(i kn0w allan needz diz 1 l0l) applicati0ns juss lemme kn0w & i can sign dem appz f0 y'all!!!
but 0nly IF ya ask d r.0.c.k. NICELY.
they all have something different
there is such a thing as *Updating*
no but the k850 doesnt do anything more than the k700. the functions are the same, just slightly enhanced.
the n95 got GPS over the N80. the N80 got wifi over the N70.
Oh, c'mon nick. Its just like saying the same with the N70, N73, N82, N95 and N95- 8gb
But ofcourse I won't say that because I know the difference among them.
So, if you insist that the K700, K750, K800 and K850 are all the same, then likewise the above mentioned about N series.
It's like saying "unlike humans, all dogs look alike", and dogs say "unlike dogs, all humans look alike"
the k850 doesnt do anything the k750 cant do. likewise the k750 doesn't do anything more than the k700.
the k850 is hardly breakthrough.
java apps all the way. lol
The only Advantage I see with the K750 is the carl zeiss optics.
Here's a trivia for you Lee, no offense just for fun.
You say its 5mp is pointless. guess what? k850 cam maybe have no point but it has a "spot". Yes, a spot.
It maybe pointless but it has a spot.
It has two metering mode, normal center-weighted, and the spot. Got it?
center-weighted balances overall chroma and white balance of the photo, while spot meter mode takes the white balance setting of the subject "pointed" in the middle of the crosshair.
hmmm... ^_^ So, the k850 actually has a "point" now...
i agree that s/e k750i was the breakthru fone in photography and before that sharp gx 30,,ive said before that we should now concentrate on lens and alogoriths to sort out these bigger mp cameras ,,My w610i has the same unit as k750i and it still beats the k850i anf my n958gb in pure clarity and perfection..do not use w610i as regular fone due to qcif video because wat if your first on scene of event like cutty sark fire and you record for news in poor ,, embarrasing wen i buy the most up to date fones,,then someone comes along with 4 year old samsung d600 and records it at cif resolution
Hmmm.. ^_^ It seems though that you don't know who I am. Thats' fine.
1. Relatively speaking, eventhough k750 is smaller in size, the k850 has 5 mp cam, xenon, 3leds, autorotate, video cam, has 3g capability, qvga@30 fps. k750 doesn't have all those, so compared to a K850, the K750 should have been way smaller. If they have the same abilities well then I'd consider k750 smaller. Got my point?
2. I doubt better cam. it doesn't have xenon flash. It can't record QVGA@30 fps mp4 which you can even turn the flash light on and off while taking a clip. k750 doesn't have bestpic. it only has 4 consecutive shots.
3. Automatic requires you no force to open lens, and its speed is the same as of k750 manual. Plus manual cover is prone to accidental opening. So what's easier to open now?
4. I think you don't know this. the area between the buttons of k850 are bigger than the area of the buttons of k750i, and that is to avoid pressing other buttons. It's physics. K750 buttons are wide and are closely packed, so there is no point that k850 buttons are hard to press unless your hands are sized 9-1/2 to 10 (extra large)
If you are talking about the d-pad its protruding and if you are talking about the touch sensitive buttons, the white buttons serve as indication, so pressing the lower screens are the right way of pressing them.
5. Don't you know what forever means? It's almost like never - it's infinity. I can save my pics with the k850 the same time as my k750 do - but k850 has 5mp pic so its obviously faster.
6. The finger prints are reaction to the glass like properties of the mineral covering of k850, which protects it more than the k750 does (glasses are prone to smudges, if you don't know that). It took me 3 replacements of casing within a year with my k750 because the cover was chipping out into pieces
7. Better sound quality? This one made me laugh. I even flashed my k750 into w800 because of the sound.
8. This one is already obvious...
I prefer larger screens that smaller ones.
^_^ I'd accept it if its an N82, but woe to you, my friend. whoah...
to sniper.. Cos 1. K750 smaller 2, k750 better camera 3, easy to open lense, 4, bigger easy to use buttons, 5, doesnt take for ever to save a pic, 6, not finger print magnet, 7 better sound quality, 8 most important size of screen is ok for 2mp camera 2.2 screen for supposidly 5mp camera is pointless! Now tell me k850 pro's if ya can!
Didn't you know?
Even k800 can watch youtube.
open www.youtube.com and look at the page - properly.
I used to own k750i (I then modified to w800)so what are you talking about? definitely I'd still go with my k850i
Ofcourse DVDs and etc. players use IR, but that's not the point.
I used to have a java application a la Universal Remote with my K750i. And I remember a certain phone (LED phone) that has dedicated remote control (those cthat can be used with a TV set)