look at d comparison of d camera between n95 &k850.n95 is better.very clear and colorful.
Sorry, I forgot to write my name last time. Anyways I'm the guy that asked those 3 questions. Thank you Luis, but I already read the review. It said that the sound is loud and clear, but my question is :
How loud and clear is it when playing music through the speakers ?
Also, I don't see where the speakers are ?
I will go for K850i for sure. I have "played" with N95 and it really looks very cheap. It has some great features,but the battery and the material is crappy. Sony phones are much more beautiful and they feel much more longlasting!
If u want to know the speaker.. it's really great.
I have read the Review, try to read it,.,.
Honestly, they don't have to work hard.
Because they were just tie..
It's for me, but nowadays consumers whose buying nokia phones not looking in the battery life instead of phone features,
Sony is Still the best.
Hi everybody, I'm thinking about this phone. It's beautiful. But I have a couple of questions. Thank you to those who answer my questions.
1) How loud will the speakers be ?
2) How do you use the D-Pad square thing ?
3) Is it hard to use that D-Pad square thing ?
please guys vote 10 10 10 for this phone..i want to have this phone the best phone of the year 2007 award..pls guys..SE is really working hard to beat nokia and has proven it by making this machine..
Look at number 4.
what do u mean Tv capable??
does it have a DVBH Tv reciever?? anyone please tell me or just streaming ??
1. K850-with the newly announced GPS enabler, this is also a GPS device.
2. Media player in K850 beats N95 all the way, makes N95's media player looks like sh*t
3. K850's screen is soo much better and fine than N95--but it does not beat the color production
4. K850 is a TV capable device. I don't see that N95 is capable to do so, at least, nokia is not promoting it as a TV device.
5. K850 is a world phone, it supports all network all over the world.
6. K850 is much more advance in camera interface than N95 and as i mentioned above, great music interface too.
7. K850 is "smaller" than N95 ^___^, the only reason i say this is because N95 is a slider device and it is thicker.
8. K850 has a longer battery life
9. K850 has a more interesting keypad light effects
10. N95 has been promoted as all in one device, but in reality, all of those features only perform with mediocre quality--music, video, camera, GPS, at least K850's camera and music perform much better than N95, more competitive to the stand alone device
11. the slider in N95 is very very questionable and unreliable
12. It has been proven that N95 has a high percentage return--due to faulty in production, ends up being an expensive unusable brick in your pocket.
13. K850 has xenon flash, and flash light.
N95, despite being a camera phone, only have a normal flash light which is not even helpful for more than 1 metre in low light condition.
14. K850 support two memory card slot.
15. K850 has 512MB memory card included.
In conclusion: N95, is nowhere comparable to K850, prove itself to be an unusable extraordinarily overpriced device. K850 beats N95 in all its glory, and will make its own way to be the best phone in 2007 for best seller, best camera, best phone of the year. At least within these categories, the chance for N95 to beat K850 is down to 1 percent only. Not only that, with a high return case on N95, it will make N95 has a terrible reputation and will be another failure device--like N80.
this is a good phone, i wonder if it be so great thenb it comes out, and about n95 8gb version, if it has a bogger battery it doesn't meen that it would stand by for longer time, you see it has 2.8' display which eats a lot of power+gps and others so don't be surrised if it wont stan by even for a day.
W910 is already around 500 in canada, if so, expect the K850 to be around 600...
(Wait 3-4 or 5-6 months after it's release and get a good, or BETTER price respectively.)
well.. the real battle btw N95 and K850 has begun!! Go Combatants! This will be a never-end battle btw Nokia and Sony Ericsson.. they are getting closer and closer to each other!!
K850 does have some advantage over N95:
Everything that K850 offer seems to be perfect, whereas N95 has issues with software and slider construction. Not to mention how USELESS the GPS function on N95 is. Probably the only complaint you would have on K850 is the navigation thing.
Will be a great battle..the battle been going for 3 years by now..
I don't care if N95 8GB and N81 8GB and K850 were released at the same time, I will go for SE's K850, by the time they were release, the price for K850 should be 400USD Below if the Nokia's toys are a bit pricey.
This phone looks sweeetttt, but its ganna be expensive isnt it? :( Id say 400-500 CND?
Anyone know whens the release date? The 10th? and
Accually lot of you say,that K850i lost to N95 in the camera shootout,but the only mistake,that Sony lost was the bad video recording. If you read reviews in the internet you can see,that Sony offers much better camera possibilities than Nokia. That's why it's called A CYBERSHOT!