ok I have an n95 and had before that a k800i.. the n95 is a brilliant fone everything rocks.. except wen taking pictures theres is a 2-3 sec delay.. wid my k800i i neva had any problems like dat.. therefore knowing SE.. i will prob go for this.. any news wen dis is out guys ruffly? oo btw hav u heard of the Samsung B600 (10 MP camera)?
Why the low voting results? They just dont go with this phone... uuu nokia users got jelous ha?
Great phone.. i heard it will come in stores around christmas. Does enybody have a clue what the price is gonna be like?
I do think the cam of the k850 is going to better than the n95 every camera phone of SE till now is been better than de nokia's i sure the 5 mp of se will be better again
secondary videocall camera is CIF, QVGA, or VGA??????
video is QCIF, CIF, QVGA, VGA?????
850i is the best..........
FINALLY, ultimate mob was made..All the previous k models had some flaw in sense of overall concept. It looks like with K850 SE brought us perfect non-os pocket multimedia device..
k850i is really superb...but when i compare with nokia n95, no WLAN, no GPS,no OS and n95 is i6m colours , k850i is 250k colours.n95 s 160mb internal mem ,k850i s 40mb internal mem.but k850i stand-by battery s 400h,n95 s 220h.but still i like sony k850i now im waiting fr the price.i hope it shouldn't go more thn $400(B15000)in thailand
Cool phone, innovative design with solid features. Hope SE wun price this phone too high!
Love it :)
Are my eyes deceving me? am i really seeing the first erricson with great video recording than QCIF LOL
have song erricson finally come to there senses and make a phone with enhanced now date video recording .
well QVGA was reall so last year, we got VGA now and my N95 wil still cream this,
like i always say, sony is good for tvs and entertainment accesories, Nokia is best for mobiles. It compmnay is all based on mobiles nothing more nothing less. Nokia have one and will alsways win Especially WIth the N95!!!!!
N95 vs. K850???
Of course I would choose K850 or W960.
Functions work just right for me.
N95 could have been the best w/o the bugs and if it had a good battery life.
They need another Design and then it could be a perfect Phone for now.
I personally prefer the Design of the Sagem MY X8 or the BenQ P51 or Motorola MC35,
the best Designs i've ever seen so far.
So please just "hijack" one of this Designs.
And i miss is the "GPS"-Funktion,
to use it as a "Navi",
because everyone needs a Navi today... :-(
"4.GPS vs No GPS - K850 and all SE phones with JP-7 platform can utilize the HGE-100 GPS headset. so there are "16" SE phones that can make use "optionally" the GPS enabler headset while nokia only have 3, e90, N95 and 6110 navigator now could you said nokia wins?"
16 JP-7 phones + 3 JP-8 phones = 19 phones makes use the GPS enabler. the compatibility with P1 and W960 is yet to be comfirmed :)
"n95 vs k850i
1. wifi...... no wifi
2. 16mill colours....... 256000 colours
3. 160 internal mem........ 40mb internal
4. gps...... no gps
5. symbian os....... no os
6 2.6inch screen....... 2.2
7 led flash with macro....xenon flash(winner)
8. 30fps vga(winner)........qvga 30fps
9. tv out.....no tv out
10. n95 with led flash and macro...when pics taken at night will look same as k850i
11. 3.5mm jack.......no 3.5mm jack"
these guy is irritating:
N95 vs K850
1.wifi vs no wifi - does it really make sense with a non os phone?
2.16 M colors vs 256K colors - are you an optics expert to differentiate the two aside for the brighter picture 16M color provides? anyway Samsung D900 and SE K800's 256K colors are very bright and sharp
3.160Mb internal vs 40Mb - nonsense!, both have memory card slots and K850 cn support both MicroSD and MS micro cards. hep! K850 is bundled with 512Mb card in sales package.
4.GPS vs No GPS - K850 and all SE phones with JP-7 platform can utilize the HGE-100 GPS headset. so there are "16" SE phones that can make use "optionally" the GPS enabler headset while nokia only have 3, e90, N95 and 6110 navigator now could you said nokia wins?
5.Symbian OS vs Non OS - you compare the flacky symbian OS to A100 Java OS? SE's proprietary OS is more stable than Symbian OS, also have you tried to use flash themes on K850 and have you seen the media gallery of the three new phones? it resembles PSP's GUI, now tell me can nokia's media mode match that? so where is symbians always advantageous factor there? so the symbian advantage is only "better" costomization and more 3rd party app support but the costomization thing is nearly becoming a question since SE's GUI customization is nearly taking away symbian's
6. 2.6inch vs 2.2 inch - hey are you saying N95 screen quality is better than K850? N95 has nothing to match the finer display K850 provides except the 16M brightness. y\have you read the N95 review here already gsmarena said that the phone display pixels is discernable, while K850's display has larger pixels per inch, K850 has sharper display than N95.
7 led flash with macro....xenon flash(winner) - of course!
8. did you know the audio and video quality bit rate of K850? N95 obviously win in resolution but i highly doubt the audio quality. why? you'll find it out later after GSMArena reviews K850 :)
9. Tv- out vs no TV-out - you're right at here, N95 wins no more comparison.
10. n95 with led flash and macro...when pics taken at night will look same as k850i - it seems like youre saying that K850 has no macro? K850 can make use of it's 3 LED Flashes aside from the Xenon Flash for better closeup shooting. also you probably thinks that N95 can match K850's night shot? wake up you fanboy!
11. 3.5mm jack.......no 3.5mm jack" - in phone jack is convinience but K850 can make use of the new HPM-90, HBH-DS200/HPM-DS970/980 HPM-70/65/62/82/80/85/83 and HGE-100(which all have 3.5mm jack with remote control) and already provides ecxceptional sound quality thanks to it's sony sound algorithm, so does K850 really looses against N95?
my advice: please research first before repeatedly posting nonsense.
i LOVE this phone, i just hope it makes it to the US!! i'll definitely buy it the moment its out
Haha Nokia fans are really going crazy. It is funny because this isn't even a smart phone so how could you compare is to the N95? That would be like comparing a ferrari to a bently :S, just two different categories.
Also you can just get a GPS or mapping application such as google maps on this and have that feature. Yes I understand that the N95 has a lot of "potential" advantages, but that phone would be purchased for a different reason than this phone, as well as by a different consumer. Also, if you look at the price, N95 doesn't compare to the value you are getting, where as this phone will be cheaper then the N95 and the features you are getting is very fulfilling.
Love the green, matches sony ericsson symbol and just stands out with some nice color.
This phone will be released closer to Christmas!
this phone is grea!!!!!!! i need this phone... sony ericsson forever in ever amen!!!!......bye bye n95!!! yepheyyy!!!! k850i...lol
if you have a n73 or n95 love take pictures. if you try put this fotos in fullscreem like a wall paper you have this option but the picture don´t IN see FULL. SE have a maximizer option. SE have more speed n73 and n95 is like a turttle. sorry my poor english i´m from argentina