from the phils here., atlast i finished the ICS update, tried to update ICS 2 days ago but takes forever so i gave up, then tried it again yesterday and it works..
I have updated My WT19 to ICS last Sunday (2 days back). I am tooooo.... impressed with this update. So far, It is working really very good. Improvements I have seen after my update
1. Memory management is too good. Usually with Ginger Bread I was getting around about 115MB free internal memory. With ICS, I am getting around about 225-250MB.
2. Graphics improvement. That is more clarity.
3. Hand set volume increment. That is all over the volume either ringtone or application volumes, now I am getting higher side even with not selecting the xLoud option.
4. Music Quality is become good as equal to my Sony Ericsson W810I.
4. Mobile switch off as usual takes place below 1% only.
5. Walkman welcome screen! not available in Ginger bread. As I am the user of W810I still.
6. Looks like battery backup is not improved.
I feel lucky with My phone as I have not faced any problem after update.
Thanks to sony and ICS developers.
ihshan , 19 Jun 2012how to check my phn is updated to ICE?Go to
Setting-about phone-android version... . There you can see 4.0.4 instead of 2.3.4
(4.0.4 is ICS)
HOLY SHIT.....i updated ICS 1 hour ago.IT's AWESOME.
SONY has better simple method to upgrade than SAMSUNG and HTC.
-what a interface!
-i used 3G sim card to upgrade.
and it took only 34 MINUTE to UPGRADE..
I LOVE ICS.
gauravGarg, 19 Jun 2012i m not able to take screenshot after updating it.... Can u please help me.....how i can now ... moreTo take a screenshot after updating to ICS press "Power Button + Volume Down" and it will take a screen shot,, :)
hugs, 19 Jun 2012how many days does the phone stands by.??
and wat about the stand up time when music s on?pls... moreStandby? Here's mine. Under standby mode, my phone uses 5% of battery capacity in 8 hours. Using simple calculation, it would have 6-7 days of standby time.
Music time: 40% of battery capacity in about 8 hours (headphone, low volume), perhaps the longest I got. It can consume 10% bc in 1 hour (depending on music files, volume etc). Using stereo speakers of this phone will consume more power, but I never measure it though.
Under moderate use, I usually charge this phone every other day.
I Am Very Much Happy After Upgrading :D :D but sony must have a look at these problems which i as well as other user's are facing
1. Poor Batter backup Than GB.
2. No Video Call :( even it was promised by sony
3. Auto Screen Rotation Is Slow...bit Laggy
4. LED Light Goes Abnormal sometimes :(
Sridhar, 19 Jun 2012I am using this device from past 4 months and its really cool. But i needed info on below que... moreYup.. .ICS is out..and also available in india.you can upgrade it via pc companion
I am using this device from past 4 months and its really cool.
But i needed info on below queries regarding
> How to use USB on the go and and where can i get the respective cable ?
> Is Ice cream sandwitch is out so that i can upgrade to new version ?
hey guys i recently got this mobile as birthday gift its simply awesome. i have a doubt in video recording. is there an option to record video by touching the screen ? or only to use the side button.
gauravGarg, 19 Jun 2012i m not able to take screenshot after updating it....
Can u please help me.....how i can now ... moretry this method
press and hold SHUTDOWN KEY and holding it press VOLUME LOW KEY
Anonymous, 19 Jun 2012I am using 2g connection. I hope u r using PC Companion.thanks.... ya.. i am using PC Companion.
i m not able to take screenshot after updating it....
Can u please help me.....how i can now take screenshot ????/
rahulk23, 18 Jun 2012front camera doesnt support video calls in 3G and video calls supports via gtalk and skype onl... moreYes LWW doesn't support direct video call although Skype and Gtalk support video calling.