Diva, 24 May 2012so i bought se WT19i(which live with walkman btw) on dec 30. and i accidently dropped it n my ... moreThanks. Diva is right about internal memory but I want to add something here that you might want to consider:
1. Find tutorial about forcing app to install to SD.
All apps will be movable to SDcard. It's safe but do it carefully.
2. if you don't mind rooting your phone, use Link2SD
You don't need to worry about limited internal memory anymore!!!
This one is not for everyone, only if you are brave enough to do it. You probably need to find some other way to root your phone from Live Walkman forum.
hey in white colour do they hv different type of headphone as shown here in the pic
bought from flipkart and using it since a week.
1. Very bad battery backup. I dnt have internet on it; just use it for music (via ear phone), some calls n sms. n it runs out in some 8-12 hrs.
2. got a black ear phone set with a white color phone.
3. Don't like walkman player in it. Nokia does a better job with music player.
1. looks good n i w'd say non-plasticy.
2. responsive touch screen (previously i had 5800).
3. Music via speakers is loud n clear. In ear-phones too it is good.
4. fast and responsive hardware.
Btw I have already read n done settings on it to reduce battery consumption...but no good.
frodocopy, 24 May 2012If you bought new phone, it should not be working like that. Return it to the seller or Sony S... moreThanks for your reply but there is no any problem in the phone. I think its some setting matter
so i bought se WT19i(which live with walkman btw) on dec 30. and i accidently dropped it n my whole screen cracked(its scratch proof not crack proof!) tho the fall wasnt so hard also. anyways apparantly i gotta pay rs.5200 for the screen!!! well i wouldnt suggest to the ppl who r prone to keep their mobiles falling down.
Apart from this im quite happy with this phone. specs n all is amazing. anyways u can check that out from all the specs abt what all is there. so thats not what i'll tell. coz everyone tells abt that.
i'll tell abt the cons...
the phone memory isnt that great. its only 420MB which is less! i mean in the android market there are many apps which arent movable to sd card n get saved into rom. so even if u put in 32GB SD card, its of no use. i mean i've just put in 4GB n used only 1.66GB but i cant download any more apps n my phone runs slow coz only 47.86MB is free in my phone...
so for the buyers let me suggest some apps, which are movable btw.
1. Android Assistant(the quick boost is v helpful)
2. App2sd[icon looks like a sd card](it removes all cache which first one doesnt)
ok apart from this, these are some of the ways to save battery that i use, im just telling this to help others,
1. Always keep settings handy on ur widgets. go to settings->applications->running applications and just force close all(dnt wry this wont stop ur phone, as all the necessary ones will reopen, but as all the unnecessary ones will close)
2. Keep brightness level to lowest when u're inside a lighted room like ur room or office or wtv... use brightness only when ur outside.
3. dont put ur phone on silent thinking it'll save battery... actually because it'll vibrate,you'll really just be using more battery.
well... i can't remember more of what to say... if i do i'll definately post it. sry for bad english :P i keep msging... so yea... well im open to questions...
oh btw buy the black one... the back side remains safe if it falls down or gets scratched, its like rubber, u rub over the scratch n it goes off.
so thats it :) have a nice day
my email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
deanbruce, 24 May 2012any way to increase net sped in my phone mine is android gingerbred 2.3.4 connection bsnl prepaid...Dial this: *#*#4636#*#*
Choose Phone Information and choose "WCDMA only" in prefered network type.
Make sure you have good 3G or HSDPA signal and check your internet speed. If internet is still slow, consult your provider you probably need different data plan.
If you don't get 3D or HSDPA, then choose GSM auto (PRL).
Expert, 24 May 2012battery where they show the sea, only pond of water is there 14hrs on 2g forget it, wont eve... moreIt's an android phone, learn how to use it. There are many articles out there about how to save your battery. Mine lasts 2-3 days under moderate use (internet, call, texting, music, games and reading pdf).
Expert, 24 May 2012battery where they show the sea, only pond of water is there 14hrs on 2g forget it, wont eve... moresame experienced by me 2 dude bt allover d phone is awesome cant be compared by any other phone in this range respectively
any way to increase net sped in my phone mine is android gingerbred 2.3.4 connection bsnl prepaid...
where they show the sea, only pond of water is there
14hrs on 2g forget it, wont even last for 7hrs.
and 3g would wipe off battery in less than 2hrs.
i saw battery life and purchased but not satisfied
hi guys... as per the site information it's written 1200mah battery but wen i remove my cover it's wriiten 1160 mah battery... can anyone tell wh i is so?
thnx in advance
i want to ask that can we use internet on LWW by a usb internet device as it support usb on the go?????
Hi! Live user's.I have been using this mobile for the last six months.It's awesome mobile.I want to know how ti download YouTube videos.Is there any software needed.If so how can I get that software.Thanks.
it's my first android mobile and i like it
colour-4.5/5(depend on your setting)
earphone-3/5(but they gave an additional benten head set which is good)
most important !! battery-3.5/5(if you stick with your mbile ten only 2.5/5) and it take too much time to charge