Forgot to mention.
It restarted once. But I think it was because I was in no network zone and I pressed "search network" 2/3 times in while previous request was still on.(just guessing the reason)
Otherwise I havent seen frequent restarts.
Is there anyone know what is the latest price for LwW ori in Malaysia.thanks.
Ok few more update after using it for 1 week now.
1) Battey drains fast for my usage. 12hrs max. But I used 2-3hrs of GPRS daily. Which means display (which takes 70% battery) is on for 2-3hrs. Also I was roaming with weak network that cud be another reason.
2) Screen in sunlight is bit bad, u need to have phone closer to eye. But I compared with someone else's Samsung Wave 2, screen of wave 2 was also equally bad in sunlight.
3) Watching movie is good experience, clarity is good. Good enough for passing your time when u r free. ofcourse small screen size is not really replacement for real movie experience.
4) Internet is fast
5) Android market is best thing ever just pick and install ur software. (applies to all android phones though). Advantage of buying this phone wud be that u are sure to get features of ICS as well.
6) Touchscreen is great, responds instantly and accurately. No lagging.
Jay G, 24 Dec 2011Cn u tell me d size of mem crd included...is it 2gb or 4gb...?its 4GB.
Just a information to SE Live with Walkman users: You can play any type / format video (like MKV, AVI, WMV etc.). You have to install Bsplayer and Rock player. Its rock !
Im using this phone for last 1 month.. It is Rockingggggggg!!!!! close your eyes and go for it.. . It is very fastttttttttttttttttttt and worth buying.
No restart issues. Just update your phone using update service.
Only disad is screen size. other than that everything is perfect.. White looks more cute.
Wanted to buy this phone, but then i read the review of Phone Arena. They say the phone experienced several random reboots during theit tests even with the latest firmware. Too bad, i prefer to get another phone...
not bad... but i'd rather go for HTC wildfire S. Gorilla glass & sense UI.
Thanaraj, 28 Dec 2011Hi... help me!
I'm to buy my first android phone and choices are and live with walkman Samsun... moreDude how can u compare live with samsung galaxy W,( i hope u meant galaxy w not any other samsung W ).....
they r totally in different price tag...if u have money go for it...
[deleted post]bought this from Univercell - Coimbatore.. it will be available frequently in all areas/stores in TN from this friday..
waiting is over now. this phone price is 14 k and no video calling(only video Chatting) ? it suck me ?
I want BEST Music ANDROID Phone with GOOD battery BACK UP and FAST NET.
Should i go for it, CAMERA DOES NOT MATTER FOR ME,
I Dont Want to Purchase samsung
i am afraid of its SCREEN and Restarting prob.
any other option besides samsung
htc salsa is better ?
i am using Sony W350i this time. please suggest me, shoud i go for this phone ? thanks in advance
i am purchasing mobile in starting january
Hi... help me!
I'm to buy my first android phone and choices are and live with walkman Samsung W-. Which one to choose??.My main usages are music, video, internet and camera.
Friends help me both are almost same but. Which one would be better for me.
there is no restarting issues with this phone dont be scared to purchase this phone!! but still if against all odds you encountered restarting issues dont let all ur brain cells go to waste!! quickly go to shop where u purchase it and replaced the handset!!.. LWW user here since its first released!!