I use this mobile from 2012 no problem accured while I handel it very careless
I am using this phone from 2012 onwards.A nice phone to use.Only problem is its internal memory...
AnonD-326730, 15 Jan 2015Getting restart after turning on Bluetooth This issue is a firmware bug present in the official ICS ROM update. The only solution is downgrade to gingerbread.
I have this phone since 2011. Excellent phone. So many custom rom to choose from. Still using it till now(2015) but touch screen not working on some spot of the screen but still usable..
king, 02 Feb 2015this phone have very less internal memoryvery bad internal memory
My phone sony Ericsson live with walkman wt19i Indian language Tamil not support
AnonD-326730, 15 Jan 2015Getting restart after turning on Bluetooth Pls flash to u r devices solutions done u r mobile
Iam using this phone for 3 years now.. Bought it in march 2012...no problems until ics upgrade
trellmayne, 30 Dec 2014I've had this phone for about two years now and I love it! Problem is, my cousin f*cked up my ... morelf U want aSony Ericsson Xperia WT19i Walkman either Black or White Go2 these website http://www.aliexpress.com/ &U will find loads of them in good working order.
KlBOOTSY From KENYA.
I've had this phone for about two years now and I love it! Problem is, my cousin f*cked up my charger hole so now I want a whole new phone. Anybody know where I can get one? I can't find it anywhere
Anonymous, 23 Dec 2014my question is "I have WT19i. When i turned on Bluetooth my device turned off ...,when i... morehi fellow lww user, that was my problem last 4 days ago, that problem of mine was resolved by a reprogram from a very good technician. better have your phone to be checkup too. it doesnt cost me much to pay the repair. :)
Munna, 20 Dec 2014I had Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman from last 2 years, after I upgraded to ICS while I turn ... moremy question is "I have WT19i. When i turned on Bluetooth my device turned off ...,when i try to turn on it restarts..,i cannot use the mobile...,please suggest me a way to recover from it"
and the reply from sony customer service was help full and i repaired my mobile..,follow these steps..,1. Download PC Companion from http://www.sonymobile.com/in/tools/pc-companion/, and install it on your Windows computer.
2. Turn off the phone and disconnect it from the computer.
3. Open the PC Companion application.
4. Select Start under Support Zone.
5. Select device Software Update and Start.
6. Could not find phone appears. Select Repair phone and Connect.
7. You will receive a message on PC companion that data will be lost if you will continue.
8. Tick the box to confirm that you have understood that all personal data will be lost. Then click Next. The application prepares for the update and if necessary downloads required data from the web.
9. Select your phone model manually and then click Next.
10. Depending on the model selected, you are asked to perform a few steps for the update for PC Companion to be able to update the phone software.
11. Do not connect the phone yet! Note! At this point the phone must be off and disconnected from the computer.
12. Connect the USB cable to the computer, not to the phone.
13. Xperia: While pressing and holding down the Volume down key, connect the USB cable to the Xperia device, and keep holding and pressing down the Volume down key until, the update of your device has started... appears (in some cases installing drivers appear first).
14. If you failed to follow the steps correctly the phone will turn on, and proceed with the following steps, slide down the notification bar appear.
15. If this happens, disconnect the phone from the cable, turn it off and repeat from step 12.
16. Follow the instructions on the screen. When the repair is finished, disconnect the device and then start the device again.
17. Select Next. If the repair was successful, the message will appear that device has been successfully updated appears.
18. Select Finish
I had Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman from last 2 years, after I upgraded to ICS while I turn ON Bluetooth d software will gone It restart again and again. so I can't turn on Bluetooth. I rooted rooted Mobile Vroot and d titanium backup is a app to move d phone apps to sd card.
1)Move to SD card not shown in notification
2)After upgrade Bluetooth failure
3)Ram very low
AnonD-326730, 02 Nov 2014I am getting restart again and again when I turn on bluetoothHi Mithun, I'm also having the same problem now, did you find the solution for this... please let me know.