trellmayne, 30 Dec 2014I've had this phone for about two years now and I love it! Problem is, my cousin f*cked up my ... morelf U want aSony Ericsson Xperia WT19i Walkman either Black or White Go2 these website http://www.aliexpress.com/ &U will find loads of them in good working order.
KlBOOTSY From KENYA.
I've had this phone for about two years now and I love it! Problem is, my cousin f*cked up my charger hole so now I want a whole new phone. Anybody know where I can get one? I can't find it anywhere
Anonymous, 23 Dec 2014my question is "I have WT19i. When i turned on Bluetooth my device turned off ...,when i... morehi fellow lww user, that was my problem last 4 days ago, that problem of mine was resolved by a reprogram from a very good technician. better have your phone to be checkup too. it doesnt cost me much to pay the repair. :)
Munna, 20 Dec 2014I had Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman from last 2 years, after I upgraded to ICS while I turn ... moremy question is "I have WT19i. When i turned on Bluetooth my device turned off ...,when i try to turn on it restarts..,i cannot use the mobile...,please suggest me a way to recover from it"
and the reply from sony customer service was help full and i repaired my mobile..,follow these steps..,1. Download PC Companion from http://www.sonymobile.com/in/tools/pc-companion/, and install it on your Windows computer.
2. Turn off the phone and disconnect it from the computer.
3. Open the PC Companion application.
4. Select Start under Support Zone.
5. Select device Software Update and Start.
6. Could not find phone appears. Select Repair phone and Connect.
7. You will receive a message on PC companion that data will be lost if you will continue.
8. Tick the box to confirm that you have understood that all personal data will be lost. Then click Next. The application prepares for the update and if necessary downloads required data from the web.
9. Select your phone model manually and then click Next.
10. Depending on the model selected, you are asked to perform a few steps for the update for PC Companion to be able to update the phone software.
11. Do not connect the phone yet! Note! At this point the phone must be off and disconnected from the computer.
12. Connect the USB cable to the computer, not to the phone.
13. Xperia: While pressing and holding down the Volume down key, connect the USB cable to the Xperia device, and keep holding and pressing down the Volume down key until, the update of your device has started... appears (in some cases installing drivers appear first).
14. If you failed to follow the steps correctly the phone will turn on, and proceed with the following steps, slide down the notification bar appear.
15. If this happens, disconnect the phone from the cable, turn it off and repeat from step 12.
16. Follow the instructions on the screen. When the repair is finished, disconnect the device and then start the device again.
17. Select Next. If the repair was successful, the message will appear that device has been successfully updated appears.
18. Select Finish
I had Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman from last 2 years, after I upgraded to ICS while I turn ON Bluetooth d software will gone It restart again and again. so I can't turn on Bluetooth. I rooted rooted Mobile Vroot and d titanium backup is a app to move d phone apps to sd card.
1)Move to SD card not shown in notification
2)After upgrade Bluetooth failure
3)Ram very low
Mithunkumar, 02 Nov 2014I am getting restart again and again when I turn on bluetoothHi Mithun, I'm also having the same problem now, did you find the solution for this... please let me know.
its the most beautiful phone ever but lack of extra cores and internal memory
Bro, the sound is not so good. You might be thinking the sound must be great, thinking it's the most renowned Walkman series but that is not the case. The sound is good but not great.
I am a music lover and bought this phone(3 yrs ago) as it is Walkman series but was really disappointed..
If are getting this phone just for music, don't buy it. I pod is far better than this.
MKHBD, 05 Nov 2014The most powerful megabass is the first walkman ,w900,w800,k750,w810,w960.. All those has wal... morebro tell me abt sony live walkman mbile...i used ipod 5 and nano 7 but im not confrtabe with soud...guide me sony live walkman abt sound???better than ipod or not
dinesh, 21 Oct 2014how can i move my apps to sd card bro plz reply me
1. use vroot via pc to root your phone
2.partition your sd card using minitool --> http://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html
3.install link2sd on your device and move your apps to sd.
Sony Lover freaky, 03 Feb 2014And also I forgot to ask how does Mega bass sound??as I know on the web all people said Mega b... moreThe most powerful megabass is the first walkman ,w900,w800,k750,w810,w960..
All those has walkman version 1.0,,,
No phone can beat its megabass til this age of smarthone or any equalizer app,,
Either ipod or beats is only half if compare to megabass..if megabass is activated it can destroy your speaker when you full its volume if you plug..and when using speaker/headphone,be sure that it is not cheap or pirated coz it will feedback...
Ive plenty of smartphone but when it comes to music,im using w800 til now...
Htc one,sony xperia z,iphone 4s,samsung galaxy s2,w800,w810,w902 user here..but i prefer sony...
Hpm 88,hpm 70, mdr ex300,mdr ex 700 ,mw600 user here,for headphone
Answer for security question u have entered before activating pattern unlock
ram, 29 Oct 2014go to setting-->storage-> apps->manage application->go to 3rd tab sd cart and u ca... morethe method of moving apps to sd card is not working as the option could not be selected (not highlighted in the screen)
dinesh, 21 Oct 2014how can i move my apps to sd card bro plz reply me go to setting-->storage-> apps->manage application->go to 3rd tab sd cart and u can able to move ur app to sd card !!! I hope its helpful for u..