jeremy, 30 Jan 2013is it still worth to buy this phone ? :/ as it getting older ... does the performance of this ... moreIt is excellent one , runs well even modern combat 4 officially, far better than new xperia e or j, to increase internal memory you should root and do several things , please read it in my previous posts ( full tutorial, and after you find it and open the link please use .58 gb Rom not .62 to flash) , very easy , safe
[deleted post]more powerful phones with bigger screens out there but none match lww sound! Although I have to admit this phones screen is too small as ive just caught the submit button twice while writing this comment! Also ive tried a game called cracking sands and again a bigger screen is needed with more detail as the games are now better optimized for bigger screens! That said it depends how much strain you want to put on your eyes as it runs fine!
jeremy, 30 Jan 2013is it still worth to buy this phone ? :/ as it getting older ... does the performance of this ... moreYes it is worth getting! Best for the money and best for speakers! Still plays big games fine although eventually these games will get bigger and more power demanding! Theres
jeremy, 30 Jan 2013is it still worth to buy this phone ? :/ as it getting older ... does the performance of this ... morei think this phone is still worth buying. considering the price of LWW is cheap now. for basic stuff like music,video,email LWW is a great phone. only downside is single core 1ghz cpu,512mb ram,420mb usable internal memory. LWW also shot 720p and playback 720p video. so far I'm happy with this phone. temple run,temple run2 playable on this phone :)
Hello, 29 Jan 2013Have LWW with ICS 4.0.4, very great phone and fast too. Have dozens of apps no pb. Use Holo La... moreApex Launcher Pro 1.4.2 also good. very fast and smooth launcher work great with LWW :)
is it still worth to buy this phone ? :/ as it getting older ... does the performance of this phone great? rate the phone in a scale of 10 pls ! XD sry for my bad english
super great phone..//_^v
i have small apps,
latest media apps,
walkman player with ClearAudio+
timescape with friends and feed widgets..
and a lot more..
i score 5426 on antutu..
Have LWW with ICS 4.0.4, very great phone and fast too. Have dozens of apps no pb. Use Holo Launcher HD Plus found on the net. Can't understand why some people want to downgrade to GB...
For better ram management , unlocking bootloader and rooting and custom rom ( as cm10) are needed
RaphaeelhaM, 29 Jan 2013surabaya?? are you indonesian??yes ..I'm indonesian
i've wait to buy notebook..
n than will decide, will root it on ics.
or downgrade it to gb.. ^^
RaphaeelhaM, 29 Jan 2013fsl i think i want to downgrade it to GB.
plz give me some tips to downgrade it..
i want to ... moreIf u have decided finally than think again and than go for it, u hv 2 options to downgrade:
1) Official: Handover the Lww at Sony Service center u can request to have 2.3.4 installed on your phone ( warranty would remain )
2) Unofficial- Flash GB using Flashtool using pc (ur warranty wud get void)
for manual unofficial option, u must have these:
1. Flash tool (for flashing) 2. stock GB rom .62 and before using flash tool charge ur phone to full or atleast 80%. Factory reset it, after restart tick mark on 2 locations "the unknown sources" in app setting and "usb debugging" in develper section.
2. Flash tool download link:
3. for GB .62 rom download, plz see my earlier post where i gave link to download GB rom .62, unzip it and than copy it to flash tool firmware folder.
3) Placing Roms In PC > Flashtool
Copy .ftf file to C:/ > Flashtool > Firmwares >
Now run flashtool.exe, click on the flashing icon ( left side below "file" option)
Select flashmode > ok
5. now turn off ur fone and while connecting ur phone to pc's usb press and hold vol down button for a while u will see things started on flash tool than leave the phone. when done it will say unplug ur phone.. done. power on n enjoy. and to see the procedure step by step watch that youtube video i shared earlier see that video again an again to get all the info than u will make no mistake. after downgrade it is better to factory reset the phone again (optional)
If u feel good with ICS just keep it.. cz ICS improve ur internal too, and I think thats the most disturb problem in lww. And if u won't take some risk bout rooting, use my previous post bout launcher, and get new interface and download some widget too.. the weather widget is great like live wallpaper, take a look my capture here >> http://lockerz.com/s/280149496
Anonymous, 29 Jan 2013jean which is better? cm10 nightly or stable,, plr rply,,tenkzStable of course
Jean.androidfan, 28 Jan 2013Happy with ics? stay on it! Here's a website with a full tutorial and tools for downgrading : ... morePlease about rooting use in the first step .58 gb and flash it as .62 cannot be rooted , Raphael if you used ics and you Are happy with it and you are habituated to it then gb will be a useless crap for you as for me after ics and if ics is good for you just enjoy it