No cam!! How is this possible??
No SD card... M2 beurk.
No perfect for me yet :((
Hi guys.Got a M600i 5 days back.And am very dissapointed with the unit. Got a replacemnt of de unit next day but all de problem still exist.Today i have givem de unit back. Here r de main problems.
1. Erratic battery low error eventhough the battery is fully charged.
2.Fone switchs off itself.
3. Sound from the speakers are not dat audible.
4. Having problem with the contact list as you cant see the name when there is an incoming call.
5.Stereo BT sound quality is poor.
6.Hanged many times.
Contacted SE and got a reply saying dat they are aware of the problem and are working on software update.
after seeing the actual phone, change my opinion about the half qwerty keypad. it's easy to type. even need to press on the left or right side of the button, it's easy.
confused, which one should i get, SE M600, W950, Nokia E70 or E61.. confused confused :)
I hear that because this phone is 3G the it generally has problem using gprs. can some please clearify if its true.
Thanks for the help
if in that case, i'll have to wait..
no point of buying an expensive phone with full of troubles..but SE is too slow of fixing the bugs..
knowing P990 and M600 having the same "memory low" problem too..if it's all because the os problem.. how do u all guys rate for symbian 9 os? out of 10?
Hi guys! I just bought this phone from ebay. i;m using it for 3 days but howcome is it possible that you have problem with the phone's hanging but I don't??????
i am agree with you. There is a major problem with os 9.1. Main two problems. One when you reboot the phone & open more than three app. It shows out of memory where 46 mb out of 64mb goes? The other one is during the web & games phone hangs.
I was using a E680i. I live in Los Angeles USA. Just got this phone for few days. Let me tell you the good and bad regarding this phone.
1. Bad reception. My E680i got signal and this one doesn't. Totally blank
2. No hardware lock button. Only use sofware lock
2. Contacts in group doesn't allow to dial out. Only for editing.
3. Cannot modify shortcut icons.
4. Doesn't work well with other brand name bluetooth headset. I have a itech stereo bluetooth headset and it works well with E680i. But with this, it crash my headset.
5. Non standard Charging and USB cable.
6. Must have PC Suit software installed to be able to access the phone.
7. No computer voice recogonition. I don't have to record a voice dial for my numbers. I just have to say the name in the contact and my E680i will find it. Also, this phone has Limited Voice dial record memory is full very fast.
8. M2 is very expensive.
1. Got keypads for text input.
2. No camera for security coporate use.
3. Thiner than my E680i
4. Able to hear your voice dial playback on your headset when that person called. It's like a voice caller id.
5. Symbian OS.
is that "symbian 9" problem?
heard that P990 haven come out since SE annouced last oct, one of the problem is the OS..but no one know what is the exact prob..
M600 is using the same os too..anyone got any feedback about the os? someppl complain it stil hav bugs..
Maybe that is a software problem? It's beter that you go back to the place where you buy to change.
How is de capability of videoplay by M600? Is that 30 fps or 15 fps? thanks
Im waited for this phone......... and a week age when i bought this phone really was disappointed .the phone gets hang more then 20times a day when the Low Battery message comes on the screen the phone gets off any body help me
this is a nice phone but the price should have been a lot cheaper n also nokia e61 has more features at a cheaper price...personal advice will be to go for e61
I've been using this phone almost a week, I would give it 8 outta 10. The browser is awesome, so far never hang. I do argree the device holds when you're trying to do something while there're programs still opened, that's acceptable to myself. But is there anyone knows about the CD/software came with the package because I can't get it running. It installed fine with my Windows XP, but it saids Unable to load configuration everytime I tried to open it. Any thoughts?
this very bad phone.when on net hang the phone.and also when on game,hang it.
For those looking for a camera just wait for the k800 or buy a digital camera alone. For business users like myself this phone is perfect for the fact that certain jobs have requirements when entering a work area. For instance in higher security levels camera phones are not allowed what so ever, which 99% I had to leave my pda or device at home or somewhere else. But with this I have no problem and can easily work more efficiently using this for notes, appointments and more.
When can it be availabe in Romania? I can't whait any longer. And how many games are in it?