i am really very glad to know so much about this phone.. but when it comes to the ear phone.. its where you fail to put into review whats this genius phone might be using.. thanks a lot for the kind explanation and detail.. not so concluding at all...lol
hmm 3 days of battery is not as short as a short pants..its as long as my long pants,hehe also in the movie..ZOHAN,adam sandler was using it..ul see when u watch the movie..
Hi can someone help me know if i can watch WMV files on my P1 if there is some software that i can download to watch it
Can anyone tell me whether i could upgrade the web browser into a better 1?(which look exactly like browsers on the pc)
It is a good phone but the touch screen is very fragile, if by chance you drop it the internal lcd screen gets damaged and the liquid is squeezed out and it will cost you around about 4-5 thousand to repair the touch screen.So be careful and take proper care so as to not drop it.
Hello guyz please help which phone should i buy SE K850i or SE P1? Please help ASAP thanx. email@example.com
Is the P1 useful on managing office documents (word, PP, excel)? How does it get along with Apple's Mac?
AGA MULACH was holding a P1i in his latest commercial on Sun Cellular :)
yep i agree i also have n95 and i can say its much better than it,especially when i watch divx movies on it i can watch 3 movies straight with full batt and a 5-10% of battery left..
Drake, 26 Jul 2008I thought this phone was suppose to be good, the battery drains really quickly and it crashes ... moreTry updating the firmware, if you can.
If not, contact SE to see if you can send it back to them so they can update it for you.
SE's update program does NOT work for some people!!
The average battery life appears to be ~2-3 days with all other functions shut OFF (i.e. Wifi and other background app's are shut OFF) and only the phone is used! Buy backup batteries!
Unfortunately, the P1i is a battery hog!!
I own this phone and i love it, but i live in central america where 3G already operates so i cannot use on 3g coz i lacks 850 band. they should create P1a (850/19003g) (850/1800/1900 gsm).
can anyone tell me how to set camora picture as wallpaper on phone ? thank u
Yes P1 is wonderful xD I think that.I think that P1 is nice than N 95 :D
to maj_rohan of indonesia.....(sorry if I spell it wrongfully,,,,, my bad)
well, try to type (.utz) to its file name..... example..... if the name of the theme is "Zebra" just retype "zebra.utz" then its format will change... remember to do it to a newly downloaded file,,, or even those who are old,,,, for as long as you did not change its format ....ok.... hope it helps//////(philippines)
Hey guys, to help you do the work easier:...
P1i Shortcuts, Tips, and Tricks
1. Key Lock~ Hold the Left side of the "*" button
2. Silent Mode~ Hold the Right side of the "#" button
3. Just hold down the back key to unlock and lock the handset.
4. Hold the return button to return to homescreen.
5. When in home screen, hold return key to lock the keypad .
6. change the left internet key to the "home screen" will make navigating fast
7. Back button means the one below the jog dial not the "delete" button.
8. Use jog-dial to accept a call and back button to reject a call (also when
keypad is locked).
9. Lock the phone then pull the jog dial down twice (or press any button twice)
the light will dim right down.
10. How can one change from "Recent" to "Current" tab without stylus or finger (ie
keyboard or button press ?
11. Use the * and # keys - they double as left and right cursor keys in this context
12. When u have selected items, you can use the keyboards backspace key to
13. Once clicked, the touchscreen offers the 'confirm delete' option. (Yes or No) , you
can also use the Y & N keys on your keyboard.