hi every one can any one help me whether this phone can be uploaded with any other ms office softwears like corel draw, word or some messenger like yahoo or msn etc
Hi all P1 user.
I've been using p1 for 4 months now. It's a very nice phone. only I just noted that when I'm using the video call, the other party see me like in the mirror. So when I move my right hand, the other party will see me moving my left hand. Does anyone encounter this problem too? My phone still using R9G007. Looking forward for your reply.
I am a serious Pxx user. I recently bought this phone. Initially i felt somewhat difficult with the keypad. But after 1 week I found this phone to be a amazing release from SE.
1. Compact and Sleek Design
2. Excellent Radio Clarity
3. 3.2 Mega Pixel Camera
4. Performance better than old Pxx series
5. Vijay Singh Pro Golf game- I Loved it very
6. Satisfied both business and multimedia users
7. VOIP with fringe software makes it a great phone.
1. Keypad too small to get in practice
2. The application at times loads very slowly
due to less processor power.
3. Stylus is small to hold it.
Here a little comparison between the N73ME and p1i:
Thanx press2play for answering i dont bother for a tv outlet...this is the best phone n i'm going to buy.........
to sp again,
found some reviews on the net claiming P1i can be used single handedly.....just for your reference. hope it helps.
with the price difference, u can afford a better earphone & the extra memory card. so, P1i is a good choice.
The thing u really need to consider is the keypad... i dont hv a P1i, but im really not sure i can get use to the qwerty keypad with one hand... even after some hands on ... i prefer to text in 1 hand too by the way.. maybe u just need to try it on with urself
hope it helps
Have this phone for a month now. Just realised that the waking up alarm doesn't work when the phone is off. keeping the phone on all night certainly depletes the battery faster.
Does anyone know what is wrong whenever I turn off and turn on the phone, the ringtone, message alerts, alarm tones, etc go back to the Default tones?
Yes P1, really great fone...i plan to buy it. But i wonder if this fone is fully compatible with P990, i mean if the programs, games, themes etc. written for P990 can be run on the new P1...thanx in advance
i have a question.., i want to buy one , but i have a few questions... are the loudspeakers loud and is the music in the headphones loud? are the photos good quality? because i'm not going to throw out 400$ on the window plz
love dis fone n using for the past 3 mths.recently,the camera is starting to giv problm by getting stuck in initialising window,only restarting wil solve.anyone know of a solution pls pls mail me
no, it doesnt have any tv out
yes, it records in 30fps
yes, it have solid built
no, it is not made for idiots(its a smartphone)
I had questions like you before, but finally, i had decided to buy P1i.
Just remember that P1i is a smartphone.
Hmm., I just saw some pics of SE P5i. Only thing that ican say that those pics are fake!. P3i will be released first and than P5i. All the spec for P3i are not defined yet so please stop with the speculation.
im planning to buy this phone. does the OS support yahoo messanger?
Does this phone has a tv outlet n does the video records in 30fps
Hey i m planning to buy dis fone...can anyone tell me whether it supports Outlook express..if yes then is it a inbuild function or i have to install it???
i can take picture with front camera.any body can help me?this phone are perfectly good and this is my only problem using this phone.thanks
Hey guys, let me answer each post one by one about the P1i.
1. I haven't tried syncronizing with microsoft outlook however its perfectly fine with the windows address book, if u still have problems then 'back up' your contacts, restore them to ur desktop and then drag them to windows address book.
2. I created some of my ringtones on my PC (Rip from an actual song) i tried both mp3 and aac format they both work fine so ya.
3. Obviously you can put as many videos, photos and music as u want depending on your memory card. I think the music quality is fine even with earphones to be honest i cant tell the difference between the sound of my P1i or IPOD except ipods have much more equalizer settings ofcourse.
4. In between my P1i accidents i did try the w960, its similar but i didnt like the phone and it looks cheap. With the sound quality u would expect the walkman series to be better but i cant tell the difference i didnt really try to notice it though. BUT it is definitely better than the p990 in every way if u r lookin for an upgrade from p990, p1 is perfect.
5. I believe that the P1i supports up to 8GB memory card, my most was 4gb, i had three full lengths movie in it. Now i use 1gb. There was a SLIGHT difference in speed when switched to a 4gb, but only in the file manager in picture galleries. Not the menu's and other stuff.
6. I never switch my phone off so i would not know about the alarms however it did go off on an overnight flight which bugged everyone else, im pretty sure i switched the phone off though so ya i think it does work.
7. And finally, yes the phone is quite fast. it is the fastest touchscreen phone up to date. a SIGNIFICANT upgrade from the P990. The N81 however, is a waste. Im more of a nokia man but the N81 i am very dissappointed with. If u want to make a decision between a nokia and the P1i, it would be either P1i or N82 which on the plus side has 5MP camera with xenon however its not touch and i prefer to sms with the P1i, the other choice would be P1i or E90... great phone but HUGE, uncomfortable in my pocket.
I change phones every 2 months cause its just a hobby, but i have never bought the same phone twice.. THREE times actually and I plan on keeping this one until the next P series comes out.
Hope I helped!
FYI: approximate price YOU SHOULD BE BUYING THE PHONE NOW is 310 euros, dont pay anything more cause it will be a rip off.