How's the signal reception in your area? Please tyy using a different phone (nokia, etc..) & see if the signal is still the same. That way we determine if the problem is either with the phone or just that your signal reception in your area is bad.
am impressed with what it does,even though my first choice was m600i.p1 rocks
I have the exact problem with P1i as user "maj" described in his earlier post. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance!
I bought this phone 2 days ago. Everything works fine but the reception. The bar fluctuates all the time and I lose the signal a lot for a few seconds. Is this a common issue and did by any chance any of you faced such problem with your handset (any type of Sony Ericsson). Is there any way to get rid of it?
1. New camera interface
2. Faster Transitions. (You will really see the difference compared to the previous firmwares.)
3. 75MB at start-up
4. File Manager opens faster.
5. Can save contacts with more than 30 fields (i think... coz i made a contact with 30 numbers & it is still ok...)
6. Can create a very long note. (Although I must point out that sending a very long note from another device to this phone will cause some problems.)
7. Faster interface.
8. Still cannot open a large *.txt file (greater than 80kb), although it is not the phone's fault... The Quickoffice software cannot handle *.txt files properly, only *.doc or Microsoft Word & Excel files only. Must find a third-party software for that.
R9J005 is a great upgrade.. =)
I hope this is what you're looking for Faryal.
The Opera Mini doesn't support multiple tabs, unfortunately... But it renders html pages better than the bundled Opera browser. =)
You already have the latest firmware for the P1i.=) No news of a new update yet.
Because it's very high quality and you can feel it when you use it. I have 8gb on my P1i along with wayfinder gps, google maps and a shit load of other apps and atleast 5 movies, 2 seasons of family guy and the list just goes on.... msn with the keyboard is a joy... the P1i is simply amazing.
I'm seriously considering this phone. Would you please help me by answering a few questions:
1. How is the phone keypad locked/unlocked? (to prevent from accidental dialing)
2. Can you access the calendar or contact application without using the stylus? (e.g., can you use the jog dial?)
3. Can you enter a calendar or contact application without using the stylus? (Again, will just using the jog dial work?).
i bought it and it braked,they replaced it braked again(the same problem).Still wanna know if it has radio??
it did not come out rite but the p1i is the best of of the 3 its the middle
Out of the big 3 ones (p1i i phone and n95)
the p1i is the best because
the i Phone has the best touch screen (N95 has no touch screen)
N95 has best camera of 5mp (p1i has 3.2 and i phone has 2 and not got a flash)
all have wifi
phone camera screen wifi memorey
p1i 3.2 single yes 8gb card
N95 5.0 no yes 8gbcard
phone 2.0 double yes 8gb inte
touch nal but
Hey Sprong / Makr,
Thanks for the reply. The 3g is off by default on my phone.. guess the battery life is over exaggerated in the specs.. the actual talktime must be around 5-6 hrs max
Seems not many 3rd party applications for this. This one or Nokia E61i? Its mainly the touchscreen and flash v/s full querty and nokia. How would users rate the keypad on the P1i?
where did you see that and where can I download the software please tell us
thank you very much for your quick reply,
here are all of the informations
phone: CXC 162037 R9J005
cda : CDA162024/74R10A
ORGINAZER: CXC162156 R6F41
thank you very much for your help
hey now p1i comes with gps map......& k850 comes with phone trackers...