Hello! The SE S700i is a nice and one of the best mobilephone in manila right now. Why, because the camera is very clear and when i developed through the use of my 32MB Memory
Duo Card at the kodak center, it was so sharp and nice. The only confusing is the video, unlimited or limited-- but whatever you select, still the unlimited video will only stands for 1:22 which is the longest video. The volume/sound of the phone when the video is ON, its not that cleared. The price of this phone is expensive.
i heard that s700 software are very expensive.That's why afraid to by this.buti don,t think that's true.i like this phone very much.i want buy this phone with in a week.before that i want know about this.and another think is that it's so difficult than other models.can you tell me in details about this......?
does noone read posts on here ???
Chandler has answerd at least 2 questions after his post, final time MAX MEMORY IS 128MB NOT 256 ETC. OK?
THE FONE WILL ALWAYS MAKE THE SHUTTER SOUND WAT EVER PROFILE ITS ON !!!
and no wav. only mp3 and aac files on the phone will work
hi guys can anyone can tell me if s700 can use wav tne in incoming message and incoming calls?
tnx a lot ............
i jsut bought this phone a while ago.... but the shopper told me that the max card memory can be use by this phone is 128mb.... but i heard some other ppl said that this phone can use 256MB card... is it true?
Anyone know how to download pictures to computer from phone successfully?
Darts game has deleted when I was playing it, what did I do wrong?
Apart from these two problems it's a great phone, excellent pics, excellent reception etc.
I work for one of the major mobile phone companies here in the UK and I picked this handset up for £39.99 on a staff account. I got it the very next day and haven't stopped playing with it since. The screen's fantastic and the picture quality is top notch. However, when you use the zoom feature your picture's become extremely pixelated, so it's actually better to just move closer to the object you're trying to capture. I'm loving the sound quality and the way it allows you to create new folders, delete existing ones and move files around pretty much anywhere, much like having a PC in your pocket. Although it is big and I'm not a fan of the swivel open action, everything else makes up for it. With the option to link your phone up with other mobiles and PCs (or Macs), syncronising Outlook and using Instant Messaging, it seems there's nothing this phone can't do. One of the things I was looking forward to doing was downloading the software from the SE website that allows you to use the S700i as a remote control for a TV. I can't seem to locate the link on the SE website anymore, so if anyone knows where it's gone to it'll be a great help.
put the phone on silent, this way you wont hear the shutter when you take pictures
hi there, i got this phone two weeks ago from asia, but it is too big for me. looking to sell it and get a smaller phone. anyone who is interested, make me an offer!
also no way a gx25 can evan come close to the s700i , the gx25 is a budget phone more for pay as you go
People these days make me laugh, why has a phone become a big major thing if you want a really good camera go buy a digital one, the camera on phones is getting better but wil never match or beat a proper camera (cause its not supposed to) il admit its handy have a camera to catch those funny moments but i use my good camera for holiday pics.
and now someone says about using the s700 as a web cam (s700i cannot and i dont think any phone can) but come on its a PHONE to ring people on. im a mobile freak i love phones but at the end of the day a web cam ??? go and buy a web cam if your that botherd a good one is only wat ? £40 why anyone would buy a phone just because of the camera or webcam is beyond me.
People keep asking the same questions
1) no 256 mb card s700i will not take (if your that botherd wait 2 more months and get 750i 1gig mb card :)
2) if you want a god phone plus one of the best cameras out now (not including sharp 902) then get this if you want a wicked phone plus a good camera but a phone that feels like a phone and not a camera wait for the k750i
3) yes the s700 is big and heavy look at the info on the phone and work it out
4) NO full screen video , video is tiny and poor quality its a real big shame a lovely massive screen but no full screen video (k750i has though, but not as big screen as s700i),no firmware update to fix this
5) no you cant take pictures with no shutter sound as in some countries it is now illegal to have a phone that takes pictures with no shutter sound, somethign about personal rights or something
6) o2 have recalled all there s700i's due to faults ??? not sure about voda or anyone else but sounds bit dodgy
7) its quite cheap now so look around 1st ebay can be good
8) does not have edge
9) video record there is no unlimted ??? stupid they call it that but for some reason sony ericsson have left it out ??
10) print your pictures either take your stick duo thing to a photo printing place (if you live in uk jessops is v.good) and there you can have them printed or get a photo printer and a memory card reader and print at home :)
11) yes you can record video with sound but its a max of about 30 mins (if you have the new software if not about 3 mins very poor on se part)
12) if your phone turns off then you may have old firmware just get it updated
finally to all stil not sure weather to get this or not
if you want a good camera and a lovely screen to veiw your pictures on the phone itself without haveing to transfer them onto the pc to see the real beauty of the picture, then you will have to get a bigger phone, where as if you want a good cam and a stylish small phone (like d500) you are not going to get a big screen like the s700 or p910 etc. its one or the other
and if you just want a good phone that will last you a year dont get this as its not a phone to keep for 12 months the size alone will anoy you and within 2-3 months there are better phones coming out :)
buy this phone now if you want to impress your mates and take nice pics (for a phone)
don't buy it if you think you will be the talking point for ages cause sadly few months time not many people will be buying this as its not that much cheaper (for some) than the upcoming k750i and w800 which are going to become instant fave's like the T610 and k700i
Can i use this phone as a web cam? Does it come from a factory with a connection cable(phone to pc)? Or maybe there is another similar phone i can use as a web cam? Thanx
I personally prefer the sony s700i I brought it yesterday. I did compare it with the Sharp GX25 though thought that looked very cheap looking.. The picture/sound quality is fab on the sony s700i, hours of fun!!!
I dont know whether to buy this phone or the Sharp GX25, can anyone help? please.
I really want the SE K750 but i dont know when it will be available in London - does anyone else know?
Look on this website shows you all the qualities of the S700i.. I would recommend it.
Go into the launch campaign site
had my S700i 3 weeks its the dogs nuts mp3s, radio, 1.3mp cam, mp3 tones of my fave rock bands, this fone just kicks ass on any fone ive had before.
I have just received my sony ericsson S700i today and I love it.. The only question I have
'Are you supposed to be able to move the cursor up and down on the joystick on the front of the phone. I can only use the bottons around the joystick to select things (up and down) and then i just push the button in to select it..'