nina, 08 May 2012pls tell me how to hack my s.e satio?Try using norton hack
sony products are on average slower in accessing the menu sometimes I would rather annoyed
there is one year difference between n8 and satio release. Satio was earlier. If u see the specs of both the phones u can conclude that n8 is replica of satio wit diff. In look. Might be wit some minor extra options available in n8 but it wont do much difference. I can clearly say minor upgradion of satio is n8. As nokia and se worked as co in satio, nokia alone in n8. Remembe that satio firmware might be old than s3 of nokia, but was hackproof for a long time due to hardware specs of satio(se design). Coming to proc and ram, not much diff. Inbuilt memory 16gb is a waste. Talkin about camera, almost all tested threads quote tat satio is best and realistic. N8 images are wit watermarks and color addition. So don leave this phone wit nokia or any in mind
xolani, 05 May 2012Hi xela. I must tell you, satio is like 2 years old. like i have said before, this is a great ... morepls tell me how to hack my satio? what will i type or install email me at email@example.com
Must-have apps for satio.
1. Resco veiwer - great for browsing photos
2. eBible - if u are christian
3. Oxford dictionary
4. X-plore - you definitely need a file browser
5. RomPatcher - with Open for all enabled, you can install any app without signing
6. Whatsapp - BBM on steroids
7. UC browser - its faster
8. Best safe - for your passwords, credit card details etc
9. Lapix - your drawing board
10. Rising anti virus - need i say more?
11. Gravity - great for Facebook and Twitter
12. MumSMS - to hide you smses
13. RAMBlow - with this running in the background, you will never run out of RAM
14. Office suite - to view and EDIT office files
15. UnRar - to extract .rar files
For a matter of interest, this is what comes with the kokoro mod 0.4, to mention but the least:
-Updated TrackID icon in Media
-Updated Equalizer icon in Media
-Uses a New method for setting the number of saved sent messages to 9999999
-Updated internet user agent version to R2EA
-Halved screen rotation time
-Added a Movie Editor installer in the extras folder
-OfficeSuite, Alternate Reader & PDF+ will automatically be moved to the organizer folder upon installation.
-A link to the Radio is now present in Media in the Music section
-Enabled Vivaz Home screen
-Enabled Ambient Light Sensor adjustment slider in settings
-Enabled Alphanumeric Dialer
-Increased device's FPS from 22 to 60
-Increased maximum CPU time from 75% to 100%
-Reduced effects complexity which should result in a speed increase, less processing power used and hence longer battery life.
-Maximum wallpaper dimensions are now 4000*4000, this fixes a bug where rotated 12 megapixel images (3000*4000) cannot be set as wallpapers
-Fixed a bug which caused the backlight to stay on even when the phone is locked
Wish i could post the screen shots of my hacked satio
xela, 04 May 2012ur honest opinion please. im about to swap my htc wildfire with satio. is it really worth the ... moreHi xela. I must tell you, satio is like 2 years old. like i have said before, this is a great handset and i love it. But i would not encourage any1 to buy a 2009 phone in 2012. there is a lot in the market that you can choose from. What i hate is a person who already owns a Satio but who keeps complaining about instead of fixing the errors by hacking the phone and modding it with kokoro mod 0.4. anyway, his is how you would hack the satio:
1. install UMU*Hack.sisx. After installing application will be launched
2. Accept connection ask (you can use WiFi)
3. Accept trial key
4. Accept license
5. Select Yes
6. Select No, then OK
7. Select Ok - Enter 123 - Retype 123
8. Press Options - Anti-Virus
9. Go to Quarantine
10. Options - Restore - Press Yes
11. Back - Home - Exit - Uninstall UMU Mobile Security
12. Enter 123 password for uninstallation
13. Install RomPatcherPlus_3.1.sisx - Launch it - Apply Open4all - You get full access to all folders
14. Apply installserver (if red cross - go here) - You can install any applications without signing.
Then you would have to mod it with kokoro mod 0.4.
xolani, 29 Apr 2012This is a good phone. Especially after hacking it, I can now install any unsigned app. My phon... moreur honest opinion please. im about to swap my htc wildfire with satio. is it really worth the trade?? please i need an honest answer and how do i "hack" satio. thanks
xolani, 01 May 2012If the Satio was able to speak, I'm sure it would have told many people to go smack themselves... morePlease remember that the inventor of Symbian is Psion, then joined Motorola, Ericsson and Nokia. Hence the Satio is native Symbian S60, although S60 is exclusively owned by Nokia. I have a Satio and a Nokia S5-03 parallel, and believe me, the Satio is far better, both hardware and/or software.
An advantage that many of Nokia invented apps could run on this phone.
Cons: the brilliant camera is prohibiting to use some of augmented reality apps, and also for QR code readers due they are unable to handle its autofocus.
And keep it mind that this is a 3 year old phone, when Android was just a green emblem.
satio is gud can anybody provide me a link dat how to hack this mobiles software it will b grate
xolani, 29 Apr 2012This is a good phone. Especially after hacking it, I can now install any unsigned app. My phon... morehi if u tell me how to hack this phone or provide some link it will b helpful its a nice mobile to have thanx in advance..
Vlaho, 30 Apr 2012After being proud owner for almost 2 years, let me tell you this. This is worst mobile phon... moreIf the Satio was able to speak, I'm sure it would have told many people to go smack themselves. You all should understand that this phone runs on Symbian S60, a Nokia owned OS. So if you think that SE flopped, I suggest you buy yourself a Nokia. To those who love this handset, please stop complaining, hack the phone and install Kokoro mod 0.4. I assure you, your Satio will work like a charm without errors. I love my Satio,
After being proud owner for almost 2 years, let me tell you this.
This is worst mobile phone EVER made. How is it even possible that no one ever sued SE for this? Satio is unreliable, badly designed, full of errors and bugs, not compatible with anything. It will annoy you everyday and will do nothing well.
What annoys me even more than this phone is people posting comments how good this phone is. It is a trap. do not buy this phone and do not buy it with 24 months contract like i did.
Phone was ok when new, but full of glitches. Only one software update was available and then all support for this half product ceased. Thank you SE for receiving boatload of my money (And this phone was expensive!) and then telling me "fu*k off".
- forget about any apps, 80% of them do not work correctly
- sometimes it takes like 5 seconds to unlock the phone
- sometimes it takes 2 minutes to unlock the phone
- camera and flash are good but super slow and flimsy
- screen rotation is just painfully slow
- scrolling to some contact or particular sms is impossible if there is 100+ of them as side scroller is super inaccurate
- locking, hanging, freezing every so
- GPS takes forever to lock, most of the time does not even work
- geotagging is a joke
- unreliable alarm clock (let me know when you are late to work :)
- numerous other glitches errors annoyings.
This phone is no longer supported and forget about fixing any of those. Take my advice and get some other phone. I was fan of SE until i got this one.
This is a good phone. Especially after hacking it, I can now install any unsigned app. My phone is faster and it no longer hangs nor restart. The camera is superb. If yours gives you problems, inbox me.