Bor3D, 06 Jan 2010Hahahaha ....I like your term bro , Symbian-Noob ....Maybe symbian should come out wht a book ... moreGreat!
It appears that we have another genius onboard... The misspelled "Anonimous" will never feel lonely again.
If you are not familiar with the concept of Software Customisation, then you've better go and join a different forum. Gardening perhaps?
Anonymous, 06 Jan 2010I disagree with u on a few things like "
- Crappy and confusing menu levels" .... Its so easy... moreFirst learn how to read properly:
- I said that there are no TAILOR MADE applications for the Satio. If you don't know the meaning of the term, look it up. It means apps that have been optimised to the screen and specs of the specific device.
- The Menu IS crap. Some levels need double-tapping while others single. This is unacceptable and simply awkward.
By the way, my fist Symbian Phone was a Nokia 7650 so I am far away from being a "Noob". It seems that you are the "noob" in comprehension and communication skills.
I am convinced that most of the troubles with these symbian devices is the person not symbian..Someone complained about a week ago that when he/she bluetoothed over some data it went into message inbox and was upset,,well its been like that since 3650 ..People are going to have to learn how to operate these fones or leave well alone,,they do not operate like normal fones,,a[[s stay open if you do not exit them,,caches build up and crashes are a problem just like a computer..
I am about getting either SE Satio or Omnia HD pls i need a good hands on experience on which i should go for . I hope to hear from any hand experience anyone . Thanks
rich, 06 Jan 2010what makes me laugh everyone hates apple cos they have so much control over i phone but at lea... moreWell , does it mean tat Iphone doesnt need 2 be hack ? Then what's the use of JailBreaker ? Keep unwanted ppl from using your Iphone ? I do agree Symbian lack the the website like Apple where u can get all the software but who wan 2 buy it when u can get it for free elsewhere ? IF u r a Iphone user , u should know tat not all the softwares are free unless those crappy ones .
dogg BG, 06 Jan 2010Anonimous: If u guys r not smart enough to use a smartphone , pls get the basic phones so it ... morewhat makes me laugh everyone hates apple cos they have so much control over i phone but at least everything i.e programs, apps, music in one place satio they all over the place that you have to search all over the web for and i hear poeple on here talking about hacking there satios (hell no) and not even s60 nokia 5800 apps are compatiablie i tryed unless you hack satio or have unofficail certificates.
Elias, 05 Jan 2010Pros: - Nice design - Decent Camera with very good flash - Fast menu - Excellent Wi-Fi &... morei agree and why today is carphone ware house advertising the satio with intergrated facebook and social device all lies the satios internet dont even have automatic fit to screen mode while sufing online.
If u guys r not smart enough to use a smartphone , pls get the basic phones so it wouldnt give u a headache and giving false info to other users
Me: You're righ :) I'd say if the phone is smarter than you don't buy it :D
Are the games and applications from Nokia 5800 compatible with SE Satio? (since their both S60 v5)
Is there editing video options in Satio,for exampel - "cut" , "merge" , "add text" , "change sound" - like in some Nokie models?
I just updated minchange, I don't see a big change, but the phone just runs superfast. And the sound recording problem has become better, not as good as 5800 was, but OK.
Anonymous, 06 Jan 2010I disagree with u on a few things like " - Crappy and confusing menu levels" .... Its so easy... moreHahahaha ....I like your term bro , Symbian-Noob ....Maybe symbian should come out wht a book "Symbian for Dummies " . Tailor-made ? LOL ....Trying to make a suit ? ....Its like saying u wan a Window Vista software , tailor-made for your DELL latop ... Get my idea ? Satio is is Symbian phone so search for Symbian's software . The only tailor-made u r gonna get is the application and games tat come with your hp bro . Erm....u do know your Symbian version rite ? Its Symbian S60 version 5 or in short Symbian S60v5 ...Nokia 5800, N97 softwares works fine on Satio , just get your hp hacked so u wouldnt get "certificate error" when u r installing
Elias, 05 Jan 2010Pros:
- Nice design
- Decent Camera with very good flash
- Fast menu
- Excellent Wi-Fi &... moreI disagree with u on a few things like "
- Crappy and confusing menu levels" .... Its so easy to use and by making this statement , it seems u havent use a Nokia Symbian b4 because if u do , its just the same like the other Symbian phones . ( P990 , P1i , W950 , W960 excluded , now tat's a crappy menu lvl ) . . . " Very few (and generally useless) applications available "tailor-made" for the Satio. Not even solitaire. " ... Another Symbian-Noob making a statement ... Go to google and search for " Symbian S60 version 5 softwares " ....u get thousands of it and there is alot of games as well . If u guys r not smart enough to use a smartphone , pls get the basic phones so it wouldnt give u a headache and giving false info to other users
tox.fox, 05 Jan 2010wat do u think guys This fone or Lg KM900 Arena?if u have the money, this one, though the other is cheaper
It's defnitely a very good alternative for the I-Phone and it's clones... good specs and everything works on it, Opera, Patience, Hyves, Facebook, MSN... nice camera... why complain? I like the phone!