After hearing this cell doesn't even come with a facebook app, I think its personally a waste of money for me since I got the n97 last month. As much as I like the satio am going to hang on to my n97 till sony makes something even better and I hope with a qwerty keyboard.
McGowan, 02 Nov 2009Please please please, does anyone know how or when we can get a facebook app on this phone?!
... moreTo McGowan,
Hello, there is no facebook app in youe satio???~~!!!
Really? I am surprised here I am wanting to get a satio but recently got the n97 which comes with facebook installed! Kind of surprised, I guess every phone has its faults.
AP, 02 Nov 2009Had the phone for roughly a week now. Im coming from an N95 and N97 so im used to Symbian s60.... moreI have the phone for about 2 weeks. it really needs an update but It's still good enough
It's camera is amazing!
Please please please, does anyone know how or when we can get a facebook app on this phone?!
the gsm review says "uninspiring audio quality".some people are saying its good and others no.also they say theres no mega bass option but someone said there was.can someone please clear this up by comparing other se walkman series phones.i had the w850i,w910i and the w995 also.can someone give me some idea.cheers
gk, 02 Nov 2009hi guys.... can any 1 please suggest wether i should go for the satio or wait for the SE Xperi... moreBuy the Satio so you can start playing with it, when X10 comes, if you like it, sell the Satio and buy the X10, because coming from SE, they have a track record of releasing an announced product eight months later. Satio was announced in February and came out in October, so there's a possibility that you might have to wait eight months for the x10. hehehe
confused, 02 Nov 2009can anyone please help me? should i buy this phone in black or silver?? please someone please... moreMy Satio is black. Just so that any scratches or smudges etc are less visible. I've always liked black. It's personal preference, i guess
confused, 02 Nov 2009can anyone please help me? should i buy this phone in black or silver?? please someone please... moreI think the red one is better, but it's my own opinion and taste. My next choice is the silver one, black is too plain and common. If there is white, that will be the best 'coz it's stands out from the rest.Settle for silver, in my humble opinion...
can anyone please help me?
should i buy this phone in black or silver?? please someone please help me!!!!!
hi guys.... can any 1 please suggest wether i should go for the satio or wait for the SE Xperia 10.... as i am hearing that the OS is not of top quality and it takes a few seconds for the main menu to come once when pressed.... would really be gratefull if some bdy could help me .....cheers
Well anyone from Down Under good news XD
the Satio is bein released wif OPTUS for $15 per month on a $45 plan =D but it still says its coming soon
How is the sound quality in head phones??? is it like walkman phone or just ok?? or less loudness??
AP, 02 Nov 2009Had the phone for roughly a week now. Im coming from an N95 and N97 so im used to Symbian s60.... morethanx man. That was very useful. Getting this next year and maybe some firmware updates will make it even better! Regards!
Had the phone for roughly a week now. Im coming from an N95 and N97 so im used to Symbian s60. Here's my impressions of the phone:
1. Fast and responsive interface. The processor and ram says it all.
2. Pictures scroll really fast and has kinetic scrolling. Im using a 16gb micro SDHC card. Remember to buy CLASS6 card as this is the fastest in data transfer. (ie phone read and write)
3. Screen is bright and clear. I can say that the resistive touchscreen is slightly better than N97.
4. Of course the camera is excellent. I bought the phone mainly because of this function. Xenon flash is bright. (i dont know why gsmarena review said its weak) With this phone i no longer have to carry a separate point and shoot camera. Yay!!
Now som parts that need improvement:
1. Battery Life. it lasts me about 1.5 days of normal use (mainly texting and browsing). If I watch youtube a lot, then the battery will last for less than a day. I recommend getting a second battery for this phone.
2. Kinetic Scrolling is for viewing pictures only.
3. Web browser is great because it supports flash. HOWEVER, it can be a bit sluggish. It's not that smooth scrolling web pages.
4. For the past week of having the phone, I experienced 3 crashes where I had to remove the battery!
5. The phone needs firmware update!
6. I hate the fast-port connector. I cant listen to music and charge at the same time.
Anonymous, 01 Nov 2009i bought Satio a few days ago and I'm pleasantly surprised. If someone wants to buy it, you wi... morehey man. What can u tell us. Is it working ok. Any problems so far. How's the processors handling it, and what's the battery life. Is xenon as good as on N82? A si ga kupo v prosti prodaji? lpt
i bought Satio a few days ago and I'm pleasantly surprised. If someone wants to buy it, you will not make a mistake ;)
here in Slovenia it costs about 500 euro
majid, 01 Nov 2009I think se gradually exits from financial crisis but I beleive that they cant restore their gl... moreI think you are right on that asian market stuff...i am from India which is one of the biggest mobile markets in the world and survey says that India will become largest mobile market in about 2yrs and i think se will concentrate more on India because their market share is very low here...i mean everywhere you can see are those nokia craps and bricks...i can give you one guarantee if se can win the minds and hearts of Indians they are going to be no.1 and yes money will rain on them...!plus there is China and Japan too...so all se needs is a strong asian market share...i am a big se fan and all i want is se to rule the Indian market...