Anyone know when it is going to be released? I cant wait much longer. Do I get the samsung Pixon 12 or wait??
Saurav, 05 Aug 2009Those are very good points. But there are some glitches,like, 1-It Should have a 3.5 mm Port ... moreim torn between this and iPhone 3Gs, which wud be faster to work with - speed's all i care about, i hate waiting..thx 4 in advance 4 ur input..
Why I Love Satio, 05 Aug 2009Why I Love Satio
- Great Design And High Quality Material
- 12MP Xenon Flash + Video Led Fla... moreThose are very good points. But there are some glitches,like,
1-It Should have a 3.5 mm Port
2-It needs to support DivX/XviD codecs.
3-It shouldn't be very highly priced
and Finally it gotta release ASAP,lol.
Overall it's a Fantastic device.
Glad to be a Sony Ericsson lover
I can't believe this thing doesn't have a standard audio jack. Funny thing is, it is Sony who made that 3.5 mm jack popular with (real) Walkmans. Did they really lose their mind? Look at the amazing hardware wasted just because of a tiny jack.
BTW, Symbian developers are already mad to Sony regarding UIQ3, it will be tough to gain developer support for this unless it is 100% (not 99%) compatible with Nokia 5800.
Why I Love Satio
- Great Design And High Quality Material
- 12MP Xenon Flash + Video Led Flash
- Camera Lens Cover
- Best VGA Video
- 3.5" TFT CrystalClear 16m Color
- User Interface Satio Home Screen With 5 Panels
- Can Run PlayStation Games
- Walkman Player
- Sony Ericsson Brand
Rahul, 05 Aug 2009I think SE should do away with the 3.5mm jack cuz it becomes loose and accumulates dust. It th... moreI disagree.
1. By giving the Satio a 3.5mm Jack, SE would position itself much better against other "Multimedia-Handsets". Lets face it: The Jack is an internationaly Standard for audio since ... what? decades?
2. The main reason for having the SE-connection is money. I am assuming here, but that is what I think it is about. SE is not the only one doing it, but proving to be "narrow-headed" to stay with it.
3. The Jack is not supposed to charge the handset, but only for audio connection. SE should give the Satio a Micro USB connection for charging purposes.
4. Who wants a classic "chunky" SE connection on the side of this kind of nice Satio Design? Really?
I think SE should do away with the 3.5mm jack cuz it becomes loose and accumulates dust. It then fails to detect the earphones and does not even charge properly, it's really annoying!
from the big fun of sony ericsson....
well SE, im very sorry for turning back on you.. bcoz my phone now is samsung...
SE!!! its global crisis can you make phone like nokia 5800 or lg cookie or samsung star, where everyone can buy it...stop making expensive phone...see thats why your on the 4th pace... hope youll learn now and start making phone for everyone....(dont 4get that the phone also attractive and packwith satisfying feautures...
yeah when it comes to functionally...pixon and satio has different league (open os vs java/propriarty os)...but when it comes to camera they're in the same league....but pixon has advantage on D1 video recording...
Sorry guys, you all seem to know a lot about Smart phones... im interested in buying one and ive always liked Sony Ericsson. I want a smart phone with a good camera though, would you suggest the Satio?
What's wrong with the moderators here ? Why they're deleting my posts ? I did not post any offensive and foul language ? What's up man ? I'm just airing my vent here.. You moderators are such asswipes and arse bandits.. Don't delete my post...
For these fanatics te existing SE phones are never good - only thge unreleased one - they can hypo about it.
Once they are released and we find out the real performance these fanatics move to the next model and everything starts over.
Some pathetic fan already realized the Idou is outdated and they keep talking about phones that Se did nit even announced. More than a year away.
Of course these uneducated fans stated to compare these concept models to existing ones - bravo!
It is like comparing existing Intel CPUs to future AMD CPUs. It is a fare comparison?
Obviously, by the time of the release of these concept phones others make their own new models!
It is a hard concept for these fans! :)
´And 128MB Ram is enough for this phone, and is NOT finished yet, they most probably will add a better battery, bigger internal memory(or will be 2 versions)´
Based on WHAT?
or you just wish?
SE announced this model in February and the SPECS are not finished yet?
You must be kidding?
and it will be available next month?
Of course it is smart to compare a unfinished Idou to a released model and to say the unfinished is better?
You are pathetic!
If it is unfinished than it may have only 8mp camera etc.
The specs are given: and it has a lousy battery, outdated TFT and a ridiculously small internal memory!