for me, idou is the first bravia branded in it last name...it is just my imagination hehe :)
dont take it seriously
Anonymous, 12 Apr 200912mp doesnt mean anything if you are just going to upload it in the net, or put in on a comput... morediadvantage of idou :
- no 3.5 mm jack but you can buy 3.5mm slot for it at SE store or fortunetly, SE has many high Headsets quality so i dont mind if there is no 3.5mm jack on idou as long as the SE headset sound quality is great even till now their headset is great.
- no stereo speaker but i dont care about speaker :) as long as the sound is loud enough or not disturb anyone who stay near with me :)
- idou video is still unknown, it doesnt mean idou cant record HD video, does it ?
- no dnse(for idou prorotype) though idou doesnt use dnse but fortunetly, idou will use, a new walkman software, clear audio, clear bass and mega bass.those things are the winner of EUROPE music tecnology award, they have already been compared with the other europe sound system quality so idou sound quality is great too for me.
- no HSUPA 5.76mbps ? i dont care about the number as long as idou has HSUPA too but i never use for that much number
- no sensor ? idou will has sensor too
- no document viewer ? who said ? did you say that coz there is no a document viewer lis at gsmarena spec ? oh c'mon there in no full spec yet till now and idou uses symbian too like omnia HD.
- omnia HD uses 8mp camera same with innov8 which is the best today? yes you are right if you compare the camera with the previous SE camera phone (no 16m colors, no graphic chip and didnt use EXMOR sensor) but idou uses exmor sensor, equipped with 28mm wide-angle lens popular in digital cameras, F2.8, graphic chip, 16m colors and Xenon flash
- 12MP camera is useless ? maybe yes but that is for you and sorry i have diff opinion with you.for me, with 12MP camera i can get more detail picture when i zoom the object many times than 8MP.
- no oled screen ? yes the oled screen is good but fortunetly the idou screen quality is sharp, crisp and clear too so i dont care about it :)
nick, 12 Apr 2009"theres more to a mobile than taking pictures/videos"
yeah dani and the omnia HD is better ... moreDoesn't mean everyone willl get it becuase of those reasons..
some people won't need a large display etc etc
then they have a choice for the Idou
Anonymous, 12 Apr 2009700 euros? That's utterly ridiculous. Hey, its the first 12 MP phone with xenon flash in the w... moreA russian site made a preview of the prototype and it have tv out bluetooth headset and the battery will be powerfuler than the one in the prototype It not yet support 12 megapixel and it's stuck to vga camcorder, in retail version it will support 12megapixel (with a better screen resolution ?) I wish with more than just vga camcorder and the sensor only cost 30€ so stop saying stupid.
Mobilemaster, 12 Apr 2009What, the Idou don't have internal memory????????????????????Is true???man......... how d heck a handset doesnt have an internal memory............?
he is just bluffing......
Dani, 12 Apr 2009nick, if your just bragging on about your Samsung Omnia HD and its camera and video recording ... more"theres more to a mobile than taking pictures/videos"
yeah dani and the omnia HD is better tha the idou in that respect too. it has a better screen, a bigger screen so it is probably easier to type on, and a far better battery.
yes, the omnia HD is better in every aspect
Anonymous, 12 Apr 2009most of those things are not true coz 1.Its resistive 2. It will record WVGA (40% chances) or ... morethats very damn correct,...
se never show us the cpu n ram i think...
dont just bluffing dude.. dont give false disadv n adv.. u suck..
Tanz, 12 Apr 2009My own review of Idou including some info's I squeezed out from SE by a cousin of mine who wor... moremost of those things are not true coz 1.Its resistive 2. It will record WVGA (40% chances) or VGA or HD (both 30% chances) 3. That batery was just to try the phone (did you see the last LG phone, it didnt even have a xenon flash at Barcelona, but now it has it) and 4. we dont even know some very important specs and you are talking about CPU and RAM memory !!!!
My own review of Idou including some info's I squeezed out from SE by a cousin of mine who works there:
1. 3.5" Capacitive TFT touch screen.
2. 12 MP camera (it couldn't be known yet what kinda sensor is used) gotta be pretty good whatevr people say.
3. Xenon flash and video led flash.
4. Not so bulky, easily pockatable.
5. 128 Mb RAM and 533 MHz freescale proccessor.
1. No internal memory. It'll just come boxed with a 16GB mem card.
2. No 3.5 mm jack (though SE's best stereo bluetooth hs will be boxed with it.).
3. No stereo loud speakers.
4. No FM transmitter and TV support.
5. Very few video format support.
6. Only WQVGA video record.
7. 1000 mAh battery is ridiculous for such a power hungry phone.
Anonymous, 12 Apr 200912mp doesnt mean anything if you are just going to upload it in the net, or put in on a comput... moreDid u say better sound? Clear bass and clear stereo are the current champions in the audio realm so,get your facts rite.
3.5mm jack and an FM Transmitter
then this is gonna be one heck of a PHONE!!!!!!
Although am disappointed with the battery, hope the final product is more empowering
this model of sony ericsson is looking wise very good,but i wanted to know the indian price? & when it will be available in indian market?
Anonymous, 12 Apr 200912mp doesnt mean anything if you are just going to upload it in the net, or put in on a comput... morecorrect one.. :))
if u print in 100km x 50km size then u can see the diff.. lol.. (juse example)
but how many times will u print big pics in ur life when u r a normal person??
if u r an advertising guy, then u w0nt take pic i think.. u create the ads.. even to capture, they w0nt use handset..
if u r a photographer, then why the heck u wanna use a handset to capture things..
700 euros? That's utterly ridiculous. Hey, its the first 12 MP phone with xenon flash in the world. Probably, this would be twice than that. But my closest bet is that it rounds with 1400-2000 euros. I just want to emphasize that it does not come with affordability because almost all people here wants to get it. Still if you have lots of money then go ahead.