this is going to be my next primary phone.. im already saving my money for this phone// now i dont need to buy the dream cybershot cam, i would rather w8 for this one, currently using w595, works great, actulay obne of the best selling phone in most markets i noticed, besides from the 5800
mjay9090, 08 Mar 2009Idou is promising! And might just be my first SE phone in 4 years!(My last phone from SE was t... morehahahaha yah i agree with you...I really don't want to read in spec of this phone word QVGA -_-" hope there will be 1080p or 720p HD :P or AT LEAST VGA@30fps
Idou is promising! And might just be my first SE phone in 4 years!(My last phone from SE was the w800i)
But I SWEAR! if SE release the full spec of this phone and if I read the video recording can only go up to QVGA 30fps... I'm going to kill somebody!!!
its the best in all ways
but it might be a disaster without internal memory(less than 16 gb)
Hero, 08 Mar 2009If stand by & talk time is mor than 9 hr-------------THIS IS DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!yes but that is true only in GSM mode function, WCDMA/HSDPA/HUSPA phones inherently have less talk time than GSM functionalities. and that will be close to 5 hrs of talk time.
SE lover all the way, 08 Mar 2009Friends... IDOU'S camera being the hotly debated topic in phone forums... may I know if IDOU's... moreWell, that is another Sony-Ericsson's first if the IDOU camera has an image stabilizer.
If stand by & talk time is mor than 9 hr-------------THIS IS DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!
Friends... IDOU'S camera being the hotly debated topic in phone forums... may I know if IDOU's camera has an electronic image stabilizer or what Sony called SSS (Super Steady Shot)?
As you can see, Idou will use a 28mm wide-angle lens..
which is like 35mm in digital camera..
EXMOR Main features:
● CMOS Image Sensor
1) CMOS image sensor with industry-leading 12.25 effective megapixel resolution for use in mobile phones
*Proprietary formation technology used to create industry's smallest*11.4µm unit cell
2) Realizes high-definition image quality equivalent to compact digital still cameras
3) Realizes high sensitivity and high S/N through its unique pixel structure and lens
- Sensitivity equivalent to 90mV in 1.75µm unit cell
4) "Column-Parallel A/D Conversion method" achieves high frame rates:
- "IMX060PQ" : 10fps
- "IMX046PQ"/"IMX045PQ" : 15fps
● Lens module
1) Industry's smallest and thinnest lens module*1, also equipped with lens, auto-focus and Interface functions
2) Unique lens design to achieve high resolution
3) "Piezo" type lens motor that reduces power consumption when shooting video images*3
4) Equipped with 28mm wide-angle lens (35mm conversion) popular in digital cameras ("IU060F" only)
Anonymous, 08 Mar 2009EXMOR is better than carl zeiss? How come sony cybershot cameras used carl zeiss? Sony cybersh... morelol, exmor is new... that why today's sony camera are using zeiss...
in the future they will use exmor.. just like on Idou...
so.. dont talk nonsense!
Sony Rules, 08 Mar 2009Can all the noobs please stop posting 12mp OMG. We know its the best phone on the market now g... morenot on the market yet and wouldnt be the best phone even if it was on the market
you know, there are multitouch resistive screens too. just saying.
Anonymous, 08 Mar 2009lol, how did you know it is resistive.. SONY, has no word about it yet. and to all car... moreEXMOR is better than carl zeiss? How come sony cybershot cameras used carl zeiss? Sony cybershot cameras for me are the best so don't talk nonsense..
it will pack a 3.5-inch panel (640 x 320 resolution; no word on capacitive or resistive)