i couldn`t set the equililer mode on treble boost every time i select a song it come to normal mode please someone help me
Buying dis fone was my biggest mistake it really gets hanged up frequently n applications are also slow seriously recommend the company to stop production of dis piece........Dissapointed by dis mobile
Really difficult to handle phone. It gets hanged up every now and then and restarts very often especially when the radio is switched on.
as long as I wear handpon sony ericsson sony ericsson ... this is the model of the system do a bit excessive .... unlike other models ... although the older model ... but a good system .... maybe sony ericsson want to make new changesto the the model new kinds of Spiro (w100) ... but the excess on the model is very pretty ni ... and exposure dimensions rather clear .... but strong swallow beteri power is too ....
Never Buy sony Ericsson Spiro. It has following problem
1. Restarts all the time
2. When I turn it on takes 1min to start
3. I can't change the appearance of Walkman
4. Can't install themes
5. When I use camera it restarts
6. There's no so many settings
7. PlayNow have no themes, games, applications to download
8. When I disconnect call it take 30 seconds to 40 seconds to disconnect phone
9. Many time it restart when I disconnect phone
worst phone ever i prefer samsung better samsung is the best phone 1 ever had
Good Phone. Met with some problems before. After the update it is working superbly.
vicky, 27 Feb 2011W100i prob - music bass is poor.
- confiusing equliser
- Between Normal and bass is same.
-... moreAfter having problem getting the bst-33 battery for my legendary se w880i I bought a spiro yesterday. I was eager to see its walkman functionality but I was disappointed to see that it doesnt have megabass, though you can see it written in background in equilizer menu.
I reiterate that the best music phone ever is se w880i. As such I think of using the bst-33 battery from the spiro in my 3years old w880i even though its battery cover wont stick to the phone(an old battery swelled and broke the cover locks, sadly).
You want music phone, buy w880i, nothing less.
Very bad phone.. If i want to call someone, i need wait for five minutes to search the name in the contacts. For dialling also very slow. Many times it will shut down on its own. For me Nokia was the best..
about 5 time i had updated my mobile then also it hangs and it dosent support themes it do not have strong battry life
Very bad cell ever existed...i have purchased two months back and my cell keeps hanging often and i cant msg at all..always it shows out of memory...pain
Sony Ericsson Spiro –Keeping a shit pot in your pocket.
1) Battery – Good for a 15min duration call. Charge your battery if you want to attend any more calls.
2) If someone calls you they may hear as your phone ringing, but you may not because your sony ericsson spiro is not ready to disturb you. (Your relations may get broken).
3) Missed Calls – Yes, it will show your boss name if your friend has called you. (May help you to re-establish your broken friendship)
4) Most time your phone will be in emergency calls only mode.
5) Message – You can read old messages again when you try to read a new one.
I don’t know how to express my distress. I have more and more to say but I am stoping here.
I've had this phone for about a week now and I'm very happy with it. I use an iphone 3GS as my primary device (personal calls, internet and email), but for work I needed a cheap phone with bluetooth. I carry out researcher and need a new number every six to twelve months for each research project so an unlocked phone (with bluetooth) was essential.
The key plus points are:
1) Good battery life - lasts about a week with a couple of calls being made each day.
2) Cheap - £40 unlocked
3) Excellent signal strength
4) Bluetooth works well
5) Good call quality
6) Charges off micro-usb (finally an end to multiple chargers is in sight).
7) Build quality is good - nothing special, but well put together.
Ok, so if you want internet access this is not the phone for you. I'm reluctant to call this a con as the phone isn't really designed for internet access. As a cheap simple phone with bluethooth connectivity its fine, but if you want more than the ability to make calls and send texts you'll want to look elsewhere.
Anonymous, 21 Mar 2011NOKIA IS BETTER THAN SE.Very bad phone made by se.it is hang every time.at list 5 time restart... moreAll nokia phones act like spiro (lot of freezing and hanging), but only spiro and yendo - SE phones that acting like Nokia.
NOKIA IS BETTER THAN SE.Very bad phone made by se.it is hang every time.at list 5 time restart it.not support themes.
So having had memory card problems with a new Spiro (and other incidental problems), and updated to the latest software version as recommended - Sony Ericsson have come back and stated that the Spiro doesn't support Class 4 SD cards. Only up to Class 2.
I not sure that I believe that as Class merely indicates what transfer speeds it is capable of.
spiro set is a bad series of sonyericsson,,, it,s music to good but message software very bad and after 2 month of purchesing cell hanged,,, if i do call anyone after that do sms then show out of memory again and again,,, really very bad experience....