Sony Ericsson Spiro –Keeping a shit pot in your pocket.
1) Battery – Good for a 15min duration call. Charge your battery if you want to attend any more calls.
2) If someone calls you they may hear as your phone ringing, but you may not because your sony ericsson spiro is not ready to disturb you. (Your relations may get broken).
3) Missed Calls – Yes, it will show your boss name if your friend has called you. (May help you to re-establish your broken friendship)
4) Most time your phone will be in emergency calls only mode.
5) Message – You can read old messages again when you try to read a new one.
I don’t know how to express my distress. I have more and more to say but I am stoping here.
I've had this phone for about a week now and I'm very happy with it. I use an iphone 3GS as my primary device (personal calls, internet and email), but for work I needed a cheap phone with bluetooth. I carry out researcher and need a new number every six to twelve months for each research project so an unlocked phone (with bluetooth) was essential.
The key plus points are:
1) Good battery life - lasts about a week with a couple of calls being made each day.
2) Cheap - £40 unlocked
3) Excellent signal strength
4) Bluetooth works well
5) Good call quality
6) Charges off micro-usb (finally an end to multiple chargers is in sight).
7) Build quality is good - nothing special, but well put together.
Ok, so if you want internet access this is not the phone for you. I'm reluctant to call this a con as the phone isn't really designed for internet access. As a cheap simple phone with bluethooth connectivity its fine, but if you want more than the ability to make calls and send texts you'll want to look elsewhere.
Anonymous, 21 Mar 2011NOKIA IS BETTER THAN SE.Very bad phone made by se.it is hang every time.at list 5 time restart... moreAll nokia phones act like spiro (lot of freezing and hanging), but only spiro and yendo - SE phones that acting like Nokia.
NOKIA IS BETTER THAN SE.Very bad phone made by se.it is hang every time.at list 5 time restart it.not support themes.
So having had memory card problems with a new Spiro (and other incidental problems), and updated to the latest software version as recommended - Sony Ericsson have come back and stated that the Spiro doesn't support Class 4 SD cards. Only up to Class 2.
I not sure that I believe that as Class merely indicates what transfer speeds it is capable of.
spiro set is a bad series of sonyericsson,,, it,s music to good but message software very bad and after 2 month of purchesing cell hanged,,, if i do call anyone after that do sms then show out of memory again and again,,, really very bad experience....
the lcd of my C510 was damaged recently. im considering cedar or spiro as a replacement.. i just want to ask if this phone supports multitasting and unlimited message storage like the SE C510. thanks
sony ericsson is very good brand for mobiles but recently i brought spiro (w100i) it was really very bad in working,from 1st day onwards it was stracked when we open photos, music....etc..optinos.
hey spiro users there is a good news for u people...those who r havin probs with ur spiro must visit sony authorizd servc centr....they will make a software update and aftr that ur phone will run perfctly......sony ericsson srvc centr says that spiro was releasd wth untestd sftwr n due to this reasn it contains so much bugs.......so they recomnds that one should do a sftwr update from the sony ericssn servc centr aftr buyin this cute lookin phone.....updatin from intrnet is of no use.......
SONY ERICSSON SPIRO ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
which is the best head set quality (good music) compare to sony ericssion spiro w100i and samsung c3300k champ. reply fast