[deleted post]one more big problem ..i can't take my contact from my old sony ericsson and put it to spiro ...with usb ...before i use MyPhoneExplorer and i edit all contacts ...and sent back to phone ...now with spiro all gone ...i only use contact from sim ,only 10 letters and i must edit to phone all ....why sony do this to me.......?
Jitesh, 01 Oct 2010Hi friends, I am giving a small review of this phone.......... I have got it for Rs.5100 in I... moreYou forgot to mention one thing pal...it hangs for every now and then and doesnt recognise memory card at times!
Hi friends, I am giving a small review of this phone..........
I have got it for Rs.5100 in India in Delhi from sony ericsson experience store. I seriously this is a best music phone you can get in this budget. It's sound quality & provided headphones are very good but you can use high end earphones that can improvise it's music ability. Sony has overcome many shortcomings in this set.
1. you can zoom in camera in 2mp size image as you can see that previous walkman phones can use zoom feature only in VGA mode.
2. you can categories messages in different folders & can store them to phone memory.
3. A 3.5mm jack.
4. themes can be installed in it & flash themes also because in w395 & f305 you cant install themes.
5. facebook, twiter, orkut applications installed in it
6. a crystal clear screen far too better than phones in this range.
7. sound quality is far too better than phones in this range such as samsung corby text, monte, champ, Nokia 7020, 5130 or X2
8. speaker of the phone sounds good & clear it's volume is far too better than Nokia E63.
9. earphone provided has two parts in 3.5mm jack so you have increased length as you attach your own headphones
1. camera does not have flash.
2. walkman player does not have manual or customiseable equaliser.
that's all so what r you thinking you can enjoy those lots of advantages over disadvantages.
therefore from my side go for this phone.
If you like the review please reply for any query.
Hello everyone, i just want to enquired whether this phone allow to play WMA format songs ?? Please reply me, i wanted to buy this phone soon.
OK guys,what do you expect for this price,its a good phone for money.so if you think that you will be find beter phone for the price just go.
jammy, 30 Sep 2010Hi, U Just go to poorvika mobile showrooomYour from which show room
i am rajan i saw this phone for sony ericsson expiriance show room nungambakkam ......
He's only giving the best price and good offer
Hi i go the sony ericsson show room they given good responced no:10A haddows rd nungambakkam (opp) to saastiri bhavan ph;9940479780
im a bit disappointed about the colors it have, instead of the spring green color, se should have make a blue-white combination, i think it will be more appealing to many, sigh,
plss. dont ever purchase this phone, the music palyer is a mess, i've got it last week, but yesterday it shows some prolems like signal reception is weak and the media player lags. now, im thinking of buying 7230 slide, which is likely have the same price.
Manju B Raman, 27 Sep 2010Dude can i know where did you buy ,now where it is available pls !!!!avilable at the mobilestore sec 31 gurgaon
Hi I got this phone 2 days ago its really neat
musicplayer awesome, the sound that comes out of those small headphones super
Question: when updating music from microSD to phone the songs come in alphabetical order, not like on the album
I got it mostly for the small size and the good comments on the musicplayer, so far I'm impressed, I'll be back
Manju B Raman, 27 Sep 2010Dude can i know where did you buy ,now where it is available pls !!!!the mobile store , mg road
the puase button on my spiro is so slow can you make it any faster?
i just got dis fone yesterday and i wonder wers da flashlyt coz it doesnt hav any.. gsm arena maybe u got it wrong. but thnx..☻
Saminathan, 25 Sep 2010Already launched price Rs.5100Dude can i know where did you buy ,now where it is available pls !!!!