A nightmare... Connexion lost during communication, sometimes unable to send sms, strange behaviours, poor network performance. I bought it 10 months ago, and the problems came 2 months later... Now I have a T-610, and it's perfect!
How do I get the melody composer to print numbers ,,,i can only accesss the a , b, c's ,,,,,,
i've used this phone 4 8months though friendly but very low volume,low memory,low network accesable. get free ring tones at "ringtones.com"
I can't find any ringtone for sony-ericson t100. Please can you send me a link. Thanks
i would really love to have a fun tone of some hip hop plz send me some so i can compose
Can I use my T100 as a modem ? I dont have a fix telephone so I must get connected to Internet by mobile.
T100 is a great phone, I'm on Virgin and get great signal, remember you can increase speaker volume with the slider on the side, no fancy extras but just works great.
it's fine this phone....with some exceptions....of course..like every one...but i feel like is a part of me....i understand him...and he understand me....:)bye bye....it's cool alright
its nice and small 2 hold but has a poor reception and difficult to compose its tones even no website to assist us in composing the tones and no cable available to download from the internet. pls help us. Anyone with ideas of composong shd pls send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org send websites.Thanks
i bought this model because of its nice desigh and slimness........but ...its network is really poor.........so think before buying it.
Do u know any websites where u can compose free ringtones for dis fone?
also wallpapers and pics?
I am using sony Ericsson T100 from
one year it's fine & working superbly
I can't find any ringtone for my sony-ericson t100. Send me a link, please.
1) Looks better than when you look at its picture. Very small and slim. Can fit in your shirt's pocket
2) Pretty good reception.
3) Packs some features not found in very cheap phones.
1) very low volume. Can barely hear the person i'm talking with even in a quiet environment.
2) keypads require a bit of effort to press compared to other phones
3) not good for those who use SMS a lot. Doesn't have buffer for continuous key presses, unsent messages are not stored properly sometimes in the unsent messages box, and some basic special characters require a lot of presses (like the period).
4) poor arrangement of keys. causes accidental deletion of messages and contact list entries.
Can someone please tell me where to get free ringtones and backgrounds/screensavers.
sony ericsson T100 is a bomb,very sexy ineed i just bought it 2day but i still dont know how to compose ringtone need help +254722258826
i will ask you to give me any clarification and the way how to remove or rechange the t 100 faceplate or the cover