Do u know any websites where u can compose free ringtones for dis fone?
also wallpapers and pics?
I am using sony Ericsson T100 from
one year it's fine & working superbly
I can't find any ringtone for my sony-ericson t100. Send me a link, please.
1) Looks better than when you look at its picture. Very small and slim. Can fit in your shirt's pocket
2) Pretty good reception.
3) Packs some features not found in very cheap phones.
1) very low volume. Can barely hear the person i'm talking with even in a quiet environment.
2) keypads require a bit of effort to press compared to other phones
3) not good for those who use SMS a lot. Doesn't have buffer for continuous key presses, unsent messages are not stored properly sometimes in the unsent messages box, and some basic special characters require a lot of presses (like the period).
4) poor arrangement of keys. causes accidental deletion of messages and contact list entries.
Can someone please tell me where to get free ringtones and backgrounds/screensavers.
sony ericsson T100 is a bomb,very sexy ineed i just bought it 2day but i still dont know how to compose ringtone need help +254722258826
i will ask you to give me any clarification and the way how to remove or rechange the t 100 faceplate or the cover
The ringing tone and voice of the caller is low, its not sufficient.thats main drawback,
i think it is flattest phone of modern era and oone of the most stylish phone i have seen.
though the set is very portable but you have to increase the networking system
I really like the T100, but I dont know should I buy. The T100 or the T105. What's really the difference
sir i have T100 model. can you tell me how to load different ring tones and background pictures from internet on my phone.
Can anyone give me the normal battery performance in standby & talk time ? Because i dont know my T100 battery is normal or not. Thanks!!
i request you to send me your settings my mobile telephone number is 254720963307 my phone is Sony Ericsson T100
This is a OK....phone,i like the shape, is handy,small to carry around,but 1 thing i don't like is the function is too many steps to get in,not user friendly enough and the receiving trasmitter is weak.Overall this is only a average phone only.....for normal call-in and out is just fine...need to work harder for the the function.....dude....
Can anyone give me the setting for saving the rintones in to my melody?
For the received sms i am getting all the options except save. Pl help