I had this phone, seems like a million years ago!!! I loved it, it was one of my favourites. I even dropped it in a drink and had it repaired by sony ericsson and worked as good as new. Now looking to purchase a new ericsson
had this cuttie for 6yrs now ~~ course not using it now ~ haha ~ but this fone was AWESOME! i dont have much memory on the games but i remember it was great XD ~~ and now its lost in the house some where ~~ lol
Wooooww.. That was so cute.. my Second Phone..
This was my first phone too. I liked the nice diver picture drawn on the graysacle screen. Unfortunately I thrown it several times and it's not working anymore.
The T100 is my second phone and not change with nothing
it was just my first phone.....i'm looking for it till now after hijack of my favourite T-100
my first phone !!
i miss it so much
it's somewhere in my garage O_O
i remember when i use to show off to my friends ..
im such a gleek LOL
i love t100 !! im missing it so much .
uhmm . it is broken i cannoy use it anymore . ;(
it ws my first phone,,,in 2003.....
i loved t 100...it ws cutest phone dat days,,,miss my t 100
i really want to buy this phone.
coz it's so cute and nice looking..
but i'm worried because some opinion there i read said that it almost got a network problem.
plsss..advice me..do it is a good one..
i dont want to spend my money for nothing.
thats y i want to make sure first this one if it is kinda good...plsss...give me some info. about this fone
and what are the negative and positive sides of it..
plsss...help me..i really want this fone.
email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had this phone for abt an year(2004), until it fell down from teh 4th floor and broke into 3 parts. went to the Sony Shop, they said it cant be repaired, so Bought a new phone. I still miss this phone even now when i carry 2 HTC phones... i have not yet thrown the phone parts, Sony ppl fixed the phone into 1 part and gave it back. once every few days i try switching it back on, just hoping it would start again. The phone meant a lot to me... a lot...
Does this phone have a external restart/reset ability?
i had this phone for about 2 years and it is such a great phone but i got a newer model and it works fine too. so i think if you are loooking at this phone i think you should get it. :)
I've had one for a couple of years, and if I needed to rely on a phone at all I would have replaced this piece of junk ages ago.
1. The ringer randomly switches between ringtone and vibrate.
2. Text entry randomly switches between T9 and multitap.
3. Reading text messages is a pain. When a message is received a prompt appears; hit Yes to read. Then hit C to unlock. Then hit Yes again to read the message. It seems to have about a 1s timeout on each prompt, so you'll often find yourself trapped in an endless loop of trying to get the sodding thing to unlock.
4. There's no obvious way of saving a number from the call list to the phone book. You can call a number back, at least. Sadly that's -all- you can do.
5. The housing creaks and groans like a tallship's rigging during a gale. Heaven only knows how people I talk to on it can actually hear me over that.
6. The memory is so small it's tragic. This would possibly be tolerable in a low-use phone, except the "Delete all messages" options are buggy and usually don't.
7. Speed dial is a joke. 1-9 will call phone book entries 1-9; just try sorting a halfway-full phone book so that the numbers you *want* are in 1-9. Gah.
Conclusion: possibly useful if you're after a solid object to block a toilet with. And even then it would probably break.
Anonymous, 11 May 2009i got this phone since 2002, i love this phone, small, lighweìght, longlasting.. last february... moreyou can search for a replacement battery either at www.momax.net or www.battery-plaza.ca
i got this phone since 2002, i love this phone, small, lighweìght, longlasting.. last february 09 the bat. is completely dead. does anybody knws where to buy bat. is?.
this phone brigh me so many memories from my first girlfriend i love the it. rip T100
An oldie but a goodie...especially love its lightness.
this phone brings back memories. it was the first phone i bought but unfortunately broke after a few months and had to service it. i'm still a sucker for slim phones...
I LOVE T100. Cool. But Discontinued........................