i had this phone for about 2 years and it is such a great phone but i got a newer model and it works fine too. so i think if you are loooking at this phone i think you should get it. :)
I've had one for a couple of years, and if I needed to rely on a phone at all I would have replaced this piece of junk ages ago.
1. The ringer randomly switches between ringtone and vibrate.
2. Text entry randomly switches between T9 and multitap.
3. Reading text messages is a pain. When a message is received a prompt appears; hit Yes to read. Then hit C to unlock. Then hit Yes again to read the message. It seems to have about a 1s timeout on each prompt, so you'll often find yourself trapped in an endless loop of trying to get the sodding thing to unlock.
4. There's no obvious way of saving a number from the call list to the phone book. You can call a number back, at least. Sadly that's -all- you can do.
5. The housing creaks and groans like a tallship's rigging during a gale. Heaven only knows how people I talk to on it can actually hear me over that.
6. The memory is so small it's tragic. This would possibly be tolerable in a low-use phone, except the "Delete all messages" options are buggy and usually don't.
7. Speed dial is a joke. 1-9 will call phone book entries 1-9; just try sorting a halfway-full phone book so that the numbers you *want* are in 1-9. Gah.
Conclusion: possibly useful if you're after a solid object to block a toilet with. And even then it would probably break.
Anonymous, 11 May 2009i got this phone since 2002, i love this phone, small, lighweìght, longlasting.. last february... moreyou can search for a replacement battery either at www.momax.net or www.battery-plaza.ca
i got this phone since 2002, i love this phone, small, lighweìght, longlasting.. last february 09 the bat. is completely dead. does anybody knws where to buy bat. is?.
this phone brigh me so many memories from my first girlfriend i love the it. rip T100
this phone brings back memories. it was the first phone i bought but unfortunately broke after a few months and had to service it. i'm still a sucker for slim phones...
I LOVE T100. Cool. But Discontinued........................
One of my best phones I have ever had... very cool phone... very practic
This phone is awsome!!!
I use it as my secondary phone (2 SIM cards). It's still good for it's age (5 years). I dropped it noumerous times and it still works.
Not my first phone. I liked the size of it, though my fingers were a bit fat for it! Gave it to my mum, she still uses it.
My 1st phone, missing it!! It was a real basic but I have so much fun last time.
it is good but only in looks,,,
it has worst reception ,,,every now & then it shows ''no signal''..
Yeah! Its the best! I used it for 5 years until next week. Easy yo use, small and beauty! I will miss it :*(
This phone was a give and I already used it for 7 years. I never dispointed and glad with the funtion. But unfortunately its hard to get batery now adays. Do any one know where? This is still my lucky and best phone I never had.