ordinary user, 21 Oct 2008can anyone tell me how can i make the headphone to be louder .. because when i'm talking i can... moreDuring a call conversation, press the "up" button on the 4-way navigation pad/directional pad to make the conversation volume louder.
How do you know when the battery is fully charged? The lighting flash does not move. Does the green bit move? The Manual says 2.5hrs. Sony told me when the battery is empty charge for 4hrs and repeat 3 times. The after charge for 2.5hrs.
can anyone tell me how can i make the headphone to be louder .. because when i'm talking i can barely hear a thing ? i see it doesn't have a side button like nokia does. so is there another way ?
Additional Camera feature review:
The phone does have a shutter tone that can only be switched off by turning it to Silent mode.
* 1.3 MP Camera
- supports up to x4 zoom on a 320x240 pic (small picture size / QVGA resolution).
- supports x2 zoom on a 680x240 pic (medium picture size / VGA resolution).
- does not support zoom feature on a 1.3MP resolution.
I got this phone also for free in a postpaid plan of a certain mobile network. I thought I'd post briefly some of the features that are not mentioned in the specs and since there's no review of it by GSMArena.com
* 1.3 MP Camera (not good enough since it doesn't have autofocus; the camera itself doesn't have any kind of protection and can easily get scratched since its lens protrudes behind the phone).
- supports up to x4 zoom on a 320x240 pic (small resolution)
* FM Radio with RDS (you can turn on and off the alternate frequency manually; can be used as an alarm tone; CAN'T be recorded).
* Metallic casing (upper part only, the lower part is made of plastic and the phone creaks a bit with pressure).
* MP3 Ringtones (but can't be set as a message tone nor an alarm tone).
* Cute EMS animations. Yes, it also has EMS.
* Able to delete all SIM contacts at once.
* Supports animated wallpaper.
* NO screensaver.
* NO weekly view in its calendar.
* Does NOT have recurrent feature on the calendar.
* Organizer includes only plain calendar, timer, stopwatch, and games.
* Only 5 present alarm sound.
* Profiles not available.
* No copy and paste feature.
* Contacts in the "Recently Used" list when sending SMS CANNOT be modified or deleted, hence it's easy to trace who were the last 10 contacts you've sent message to.
* Cannot be connected directly to PC through USB Cable, but you can charge the battery through it though.
* Only got 4 Navi-keys, no select button in the middle.
* Memory for SMS up to 450
just wanna know if mp3 songs can be set as ringtones or message tones.............
I got this phone free for a postpaid subscription. I was choosing between the others and I loved the look.. But it can deceive. It doesn't have a group texting like the others, the voice volume is not that loud, like I can't understand what my friend is saying on the phone, you can't adjust the phone speaker volume. So i guess that's really it. You can't hear your caller clearly unlike the other cheaper phones. The camera doen't feel like 1.3MP unlike other SE phones. Maybe because of its color display or whatever. There are some menus that not really a user friendly. You really need to explore, and until now I can't remove the click sound of the shutter tone if its not in a silent mode. You can't customize your message tone, and the first time I tried the phone, it freezes. All I can do is to remove the battery to put it back to normal.. I like listening to the radio so its kinda cool.
I just brought this phone a month ago. It cost me 0.2 US $ with 2 years 9 us$ per month subscription. Good offer i can talk a sh**load.
I`m very pleased with it for the price i`ve payed.
Battery life is good, lasts me up to 6 days in standby, and 2 days if i play around with it.
Good sound quality in the headphones, clear bass, radio with RDS is amazing.
What you can do with 10 mb memory.
Ok, it has mp3 support, but not large memory. So what can you do?
Edit a few mp3 files to lower their size. Edit them to have a bit rate of 96 kbps, with frecvency of 44 khz. and tha quality remains and the size it`s reduced to half.
It has no usb cable included into a package, but, rather than to buy a usb cable, buy a bluetooth. It`s good and you can use it for something else too.
So, upload your mp3, i can upload 4 or just 1 but longger mp3. after i get boared of them, i just delete and put new ones. it works good.
Camera quality in good lighting conditions is excellent rather then other 1.3 MP cameras of other phones.
You can personalize it anyway you want. Download SE themes creator, and you can make your very own themes.
So, if any of you want to buy, and don`t have a big buget it`s worth it. Very good phone for it`s price.
P.S I love is because it doesn`t have joystick, I hate the other SE models with joystick .
I wouldn't recommend buying this phone. It doesnt look bad, but the tech inside is just rubbish. A friend of mine had it and it broke after a week.
I bought this fone three weeks ago and it has got all features that I need. it is solid as well. Will people stop comparing this fone with the expensive models. Please read the specs before buying, that would help you from asking xxxx questions.
does it have a good signal receiver? and do the games have to be bought or can you put it in via USB cable? thanks guys!