I am interested with this SE T700 phone.
I am currently using SE K610i. K610i is giving me a problem, where many times the phone can turn off suddenly for no reason. I have missed calls because of that. Many people who owns Sony Ericsson, also complained about the same problem, althought their SE phone are different model. Does anyone experience this problem with T700 ?
still doubting between this one, the k770 and the k660. All three are 199 euro's, so i'm not really sure what to take. The K800 is 199 euros aswell, but it find it to fat.
how is funk. light on phone are is like in k750 or flash like k810
This phone just hit the stores in UAE - at Dhs.899-00. I think this is one of the few to come in at the RITE PRICE FIRST TIME. Spec is almost identical to the Nokia 6500 Classic(even a bit better), its nearest rival. This i SE's mew beauty queen - i think it will do well - esp if its interface is as fast as the w890i, which is basically its twin. The T650 is still a bit too close in procong though, and they really shouldn't be sharing the same shelf in store.
Price in middle east 251$ only - good cost - phone is also good as quality - nothing much to say :)
This device will appeal but the K660i is a much better buy incorporating a video call camera and good retail package. It is also $90 €60 £50 less.
Miguelito, 03 Nov 2008Do you know where I could go to buy it?if you look to your left, there are links.
vinay , 03 Nov 2008how much its pricedepends on who you buy it from
redruby, 04 Nov 2008hi..can anyone tell me whether this phone has a calculater function?All sony ericsson phones have a built-in calculator in the phone and if you don't like the calculator, you can always download another one.
hi..can anyone tell me whether this phone has a calculater function?
hi..i m planning to buy dis phone...does it has gud pic quality and sound...can i hear music on loudspeaker in a room...hwz da sound quality??is it better or da same as n 73..plz help..
this fone is really a sexy fone.. cost wise.. performance wise.. a sleek design fone.. simply superb..
I just got this phone few days back, it reminded me the classic K700i. Features wise, not the greatest but it's good enough for me.
1. calls --> clarity ok
2. video calls --> camera's at the back
3. Sync --> I could sync to my MS Outlook and OSX easily, I'll always have my contacts, and calenders.
4. music player --> it's ok, plays m4a format and displays album art. When I connect it to my car stereo thru cable, the volume and equalizer on the phone didn't carry any effects. So it's all down to the equalizer and volume of the car stereo.
5. During the holloween friday and saturday, the screen background displays an evil pumpkin smiley. Can't wait to see what it'll show during christmas.
6. Camera --> not too great, but I usually don't expect much from a phone, even N82. Without AF the T700 takes a good enough quality of photos.
7. The slim body fits into my jeans pocket just nice. Don't have the problem of uncomfy bulging out chunky phone effect, and I don't like to carry pouches, nobody should it's a fashion big No No. Well, in my own opinion only.
8. It has a built in Google Map software.
9. Battery it's ok I guess, it's been 2.5 days since I last charged it. Still has about 50% battery life.
Still have not try out all the features yet, so far so good.
T700 users please share any problem if you do face them. Thank you.