hi, dear fren, may i have all of u opinion T715 good or T707 ? CONFUSE TO PURCHASE WHICH 1 ? PLS HELP , TXS
hi! can anyone tell me how informative the external screen is?....i mean, does it show the song which is playing and stuff?
I already have this phone, but i can't watch the video on youtube or play the mp4..and I don't know why..anyone of u could anyone to me ?
fantastic phone i bought black 1 which i thought might be boring to the pink and blue 1 but its not it looks brill great menus easy to use love it
BLINK, 21 Oct 2009yes it is available in the phils.u said that it is available here in the phils. how come i cannot find one.. they told me that it is not yet available..???
Phone is pretty good, in response to questions, it doesnt hang or lag. However i notice that when closed, the phone cover is a little loose, it slides from side to side a little bit. Does anyone else experience this?
BLINK, 21 Oct 2009yes it is available in the phils.i've been looking this fone here in the phils., where can i buy this?? or what mall this fone available? tks. .
BLINK, 21 Oct 2009yes it is available in the phils.where and what mall can i buy this in the phils?
I have not really used Sony Ericsson T707 phone before as the store that I went to has no more stocks left. I am really looking forward to possess this phone as I really like its design and functions very much!
I've been reading through the reviews & I just wanna know a couple of things before I get my hands on one of these - this is for all T707 users/owners.
- Do you still encounter phone turning off/on or hanging suddenly? They say if this happens, a software update is all that's needed (says so on the SE site itself). I was thinking that this may be an isolated problem for the first newly released batch.
- How about audio? Speaker volume? I have a Motorola U9 & you never miss a phone call except in a very noisy environment. Is it the same or better for SE? My friends have SE phones & they emit great, full music/ringtones. Does it apply to this model?
- I know this is silly but when you get an sms, on the external screen does it show "New Message" or the name of the contact or if unregistered, the number alone?
- Can you personalize message tones as well per contact or is it just limited to the ringtone (caller ringtone)?
- Is it difficult to read the external screen when outdoors or directly under sunlight?
- Has any of you experienced lags or stills?
Your answers will help me decide whether I should get one real soon. A lil help will be appreciated. =)
ann, 19 Oct 2009Is this fone available here in the Phils? yes it is available in the phils.
I've owned the T707 ever since it came out. The interface doesn't lag and I'm quite pleased with that. The preset themes are very eye-catching as well. The light effect is amazing. The reception of this phone is very strong too. This is a good phone for people who want a simple phone that is easy to use.