i need a mobile ..... sony Ericsson plz help with ..
which model is the best
I have this phone and i love it but i made a big mistake.. i touched it with wet hands and the pink paper on the top started to go off, so dont ever touch it with wet hands
This was the best phone I ever owned. Extremely reliable, tough and easy to use.
chrissy, 15 Apr 2012where can i buy this phone here in the philippines even in second hand.I own one. This is a stylish phone but I planning to sell it because I want to experience using another phone.
where can i buy this phone here in the philippines even in second hand.
Why is it when there's a text and if I don't see it, it's gonna disappear. Additional of, when I sent a text, it wouldn't appear on the "Sent Messages".
It's a very stylish phone and the light effects are charming.
The battery life is not outstanding, but can't really complain about it.
This phone isn't really made for texting. After typing a few lines, my fingers get all cramped because the buttons are really stiff.
If you're only interested in calling, I recommand you this phone, but else... don't buy it.
rontai, 18 May 2011Don't ever get this phone, T707 really sucks......You know...it is unreasonable people like you that give consumers a bad name
This phone looks pretty and stylish, but the fancy lights and external display is literally USELESS outdoors. The gesture function chooses not to work sometimes. The screen could have been bigger, there's a lot of wasted space there. I failed to download anything using this phone the browser is pathetic. The keypad is stiff and typing long texts is a pain. The end button and the cancel button are so close together that when you want to cancel e.g some text, you press the wrong button and end up at the home screen. The sunlight legibility is poor compared to other snow ericsson phones. The ring volume is so low and I hate that you cant use a normal memory card with this phone. Do not buy it!
I have used the the phone and i so much enjoyed it but its unfortune that fell on ground and it had flex problem since,and all effort made to refix the flex have proved abortive.i shall be glad if you can help me in getting another flex and casing for the phone.
Does this phone require a special memory card? If so what type will fit?
I have had this phone since christmas and it is still in good condition.I love this phone so much as it has never died out on me as my other phones always have, I also brought my neice one of these phones about 2 months ago and her one is good as gold(:
I've been using t707 almost 1 year now and still running good~
who's said flip phone like this are girly?? =__=|||
maybe to those who are having problem with their phones, either not properly take care of it or you bought it from a bad dealer.
and I still got a year warranty left. hope SE will come up something stylish like this next time.
From other Forum/reviews/comments
last few days my t707 low batt, and suddenly when i want to charge my
phone, once i plug in the charger it appeared "battery cannot be charge and
you must use sony erricson battery".. and my phone turned no network
coverage.. is it battery problem or what?
does anyone ever confronted with this problem...
guess need to bring to phone store to repair it..
Date Posted: 30/7/2010 12:09:24 PM
My letter to SE as below:-
Faulty Sony Ericsson T707
I bought a unit of SE T707 in 28-6-2010.
Today is my fifth time sent in for repair. To my disappointment that SE has been producing "low quality" mobile phone which is totally different from last time. I been using SE several models, I bought T707 even though being told not to buy it as the salesperson commented SE is not as good as before and quality is really bad. Now, I understood why the salesperson said so. Do you feel happy if were to sent in FIVE times for repair and moreover about a week or so to collect back? Using a SE mobile phone is causing such a inconvenience, it is a quality issues, repair centre or???
Below is all the date & job number that i sent in:-
1) 17-Sep-2010 (thrown,don't think will need it)
2) 21-Mar-2011 PGW36163
3) 31-Mar-2011 PGW36481
4) 25-Apr-2011 PGW37121
5) 10-May-2011 PGW37539
I called to Malaysia SE (1800889900) an hour ago to complain about this issue, when I ask about SE head office (International) and they don't want to disclose as they are not allow to do so, it is so shameful to let end user know about it? or something fishy?
A month ago, I still reading about SE Xperia Arc 10 and thinking of having it, but now it is better for me to think twice (or more).....
Hope to receive a favorable reply from you.
Thanking you in advance.
Pertaining to my letter to you, seems that Sony Ericsson (SE) is not taking care of end users problems at all.
Indeed, your counterpart from Malaysia has called me on my Faulty Sony Ericsson T707. 1st call was from Mr Steve, he has been very helpful and understood my SE T707's situation.
Today (18-5-2011), I received a call from Ms Wendy Felicia. She informed me that my SE T707 has NO PROBLEMS at all, as a good gesture & good will for SE to change the motherboard (again) for me.
I don't agreed on things that Ms Wendy has commented ( please refer to the recorded conversations ).
1. If my SE T707 has no problems, then why I need to send FIVE TIMES for repair?
2. Then why must change the motherboard AGAIN after replacement of motherboard on 25-4-2011 (PGW 37121) ? According to her this is SE's good gesture & good will.......please explain.
3. She offered to change to a new SE T707, but the warranty will be the same as my old SE T707 which is on 28-6-2011. Since going to change a Brand New SE T707, why can SE give another year of warranty? Does it mean SE also does not has confident in their own products? The funny part is she can only offer another month of warranty with replacement set, what a joke of the century.
4. SE dare not provide warranty on your so called Brand New SE T707, so hope that after 28-5-2011 then the consumer can't make any claim on it anymore, it is the way SE handle all the defective products?
5. She commented I never complain about charging problems but only software problems. Every time I sent in for charging problems, SE service centre will said that it is due to SOFTWARE ISSUE, therefore must re-install to rectify it. It works only few days, worst part is after changing motherboard charging problem happened again after 2 days of using. How can she said that I never complain about it? It is the service centre that never recorded it, and now put the blame on consumer.
6. I mentioned that I would like to talk to higher authority hopefully that we can solve this issue, and she kept on saying that she is the "HIGHEST" person that I can talk to. After I asked her whether that is she the TOP Management in MALAYSIA, then only she said that she is incharge of "customer telephone" department. Why TOP MANAGEMENT persons dare not face end users and choose to ignore or SE in MALAYSIA does not has a better or more qualified person to manage?
Please look into this issue seriously and don't let SE's good reputation down into the drain as what others end users have commented.
I do hope to have a favourable reply from you soon.
Thanking you in advance.