Just returned my T707 after 3 weeks of trying to get it to function.
1. Extremely short battery life. Needs a charge after two days and "maybe" an hr of talktime.
2. Hangs up when touched. No matter how I try to handle it (hinge side with 2 fingers, sides or open end by 2 fingers, it would hang up the call.
is this phone the same as the tm717 or is the tm717 the upgrade to this phone?
Overall: It's a great phone.
- Very nice design.
- Awesome light effects.
- I love the subtle buzz when you're scrolling down your menu.
- The battery life is ok.
- The display is nicely made.
- Easy menu, every function can be found easily.
- The volume can go pretty loud.
- Gesture control: You only need to practice a while, but it's sure worth it.
- The games: Bubble Town is so addictive :D
- Texting: The speech bubbles are interesting, more attractive to read messages.
- There's no USB-cable included.
- The memory is rather small, you have to buy a M2 card, which is even more expensive then an usual micro SD card. Together with the USB-cable, it can cost you over 40 euro.
- Texting: If you have rather small fingers, texting won't be as easy as for bigger fingers. There is a lot of space between the buttons.
- The camera is ok to use, but if you want high quality pictures, this phone is not ideal.
- The display is very sensitive for fingerprints. It's not really a big deal, but quite annoying if you want your phone to shine.
As I've said before, the phone is quite good. If you want to impress your friends, I'd say: Go out there and buy one. :)
dis phone is quit good...i love the design and colour...but 4 those who will always use 3G i think dis phone is not suitable cz the camera placed behind the phone..except tat ..everything is ok..
Can anyone please reply me.....
Is this phone worth to buy?
Are all the functions working well and smoothly?
What are the problems faced when using it?
How about compare it with Z750 and Z610?
Which one better?
poop, 05 Jul 2010uhh, the keypad DOES light up, but it's very subtle unless you put the LED brightness to max, ... moreHey where can you find the LED brightness option because i have my brightness set to 100% but the keybad still doesn't light up, so i'm guessing there are 2 brightness options ?
Can u please tell me whether to but this phone or not?
I am smitten by it's features, yes the previous W395, I had, did give a cold shock.
I have one of this as a gift. unlucky for me im a male. and most of my friend girls like it. i feel having a girls toy..
However.. i find M2 memory card expensive than Micro SD.. good thing sonyericsson will be swapping to Micro SD as a default memory card for thier mobile phones. unlucky for me again that i can have that good thing either..
poop, 05 Jul 2010uhh, the keypad DOES light up, but it's very subtle unless you put the LED brightness to max, ... moreYep , you're right . But this is quite a normal phone I would say . Am using this phone and I'm considering Apple's Iphone4 . But t707 has a good design (:
Guest, 21 Jun 2010The keypad does not lights up . There is no flash too .Quite a normal phone actually .uhh, the keypad DOES light up, but it's very subtle unless you put the LED brightness to max, which then makes it look tacky.
Anonymous, 12 Jun 2010where can i buy this in the philippines?well stores in rob ermita do offer the phone price ranges from 7-8k..
V, 15 Jun 2010Does anybody know if the keypad lights up on this phone? What about if there is a flash for t... moreThe keypad does not lights up . There is no flash too .Quite a normal phone actually .
Does anybody know if the keypad lights up on this phone? What about if there is a flash for the camera?
This phone aint good at all I can say . Laggy . It's functions are the same as other SE phones . But it has a good design i can say