Anonymous, 26 Jan 2012is dis java or android phone plz tell me n does it support whats app java
Dont go for it! Pathetic experience..
1) Not a multi tasker, u have to log out from one app before starting another.
2) Keys are very small
3) u can't download other third party applications like (M-check, Book my show)etc...always shows "Memory card not available for Temp files"...I raised this with Sony customer care..even they are not able to resolve this.
4)While surfing on net...hangs almost
5) You cannot online for social networking as already mentioned not multitasker..
6) Display clock gets stucked most of the time after net surfing..and u have to restart ur cell to reset it.
7)no games, no themes for this mobile
8) Sharp Blue theme irritates at night
I DONT KNOW WHY SONY HAS PROVIDED SO MANY SOCIAL NETWORKING OPTION WHEN THERE IS NO WAY OF MULTITASKING.
sai 92, 29 Jan 2012can u rate SE txt,nokia 5233 nokia c5-05,nokia asha 200,nokia asha 303 rank wise.can i bye txt... moreSo good but if u want 2 go 4 a smartphone of nokia then i suggest u to buy nokia 500 in the place of nokia c5-05
I am using this model. Speed is very low. Not able to retrieve SMS stored on the SIM. Good looks but performance OK OK.
Naoki, 05 Feb 2012I bought this phone but there is not USB cable given for the phone? Yes there is no USB Cable
The phone takes ages to load up if it has died/you have turned it off, the battery can last a few days with minimal use, 2 days tops with extensive texting/internet use etc. Volume is quite good, camera is good enough, some of the buttons to dont react fats enough if you are a fast texter and the phone misses them out. My internet service is tempermental and only works when it wants to, signal can also be quite bad. It is a good phone though and handy to get by with.
I bought this phone but there is not USB cable given for the phone?
Is the battery good? like how many days it last in average use? i need some feed backs from those who had use this phone for quite long time . .
- this phone often hang when I play music
- the processor is slow
- camera is good enough, but when I see my picture in this phone, it really blur when I zoom it.
- there is still no theme for this phone
can u rate SE txt,nokia 5233 nokia c5-05,nokia asha 200,nokia asha 303 rank wise.can i bye txt or not rate it please?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........
Amit Kumar, 13 Jan 2012I purchased this phone 2 weeks ago.. first I prefered the design durring buying this phone. B... moreThanks Amit for your opinion if not i will regret too..i also uses Samsung mini.Its a good phone i ever use either Nokia and Sony Ericsson but i was send to srvs cntre so what your suggest to me if i want buy 1 for tmpory used?