Main qualms I have with this phone:
1. Music, Camera, Phonebook, Messages, Dialling keypad (touchscreen) has only one accesspoint. Not even the shutter acts as a camera shortcut as most phones do. Also, you cannot set your personalized shortcuts anywhere.
2. Unability to use the up down button at the side for browsing the menu.
3. Calculator does not rotate and cannot be operated from the keypad. Which is a problem because the touchscreen sensitivity on the bottom corners is particularly useless. Which also creates problems when you want to end a phone call.
4. I am an avid fan of Sony Ericsson because I personally think their user interface is the easiest and most friendly to use. Even on phones costing as low as Rs.5000. This phone is NOT FRIENDLY. Even Micromax has much much better UI which is friendly even on their phones costing around Rs3000.
5. Sound is poor, especially on playbacks. Nokia gives much better sound clarity in their low end phones than this.
Dont buy. If you want qwerty, look somewhere else. if youre just looking for a phone which is smart and easy to use, get the Nokia X2-03 touch & type. Almost the same price. Youll be much happier with it.
AnonD-19693, 28 Aug 2011is Sony Ericsson txt pro Symbion set?no it runs on Sonyericsson properity java os...
marts, 26 Aug 2011is diz a sybian phone??is Sony Ericsson txt pro Symbion set?
anyone know how to bluetooth video??means from sony ericsson txt pro video to another phone..please help me.
hhmmn, 22 Aug 2011:( i almost loved this phone and already planning to buy this one..but the review said it doe... moremost SE phone do multitask if u working on current application just hold down the 'Return Botton' for some sec. it will bring option if u want to End or Minimize, u can minimize and open another application or make call...
Raza, 18 Aug 2011I bought this Sony Ericsson Txt Pro. I am facing problem to download the software and unable ... moreI'm having the same problem with you. Just purchased the phone. Can't find my files saved on sd card. Where you able to find it now?
I saved some pictures on my memory card, but i cant find it anymore, does anyone know how i can retrieve it? Thanks.