i want to buy it, can every one tell me is a good phone or not and the good thinks and the bad thinks
thanks to every body
hey!this phone is gr8.i had it 4 nearly a year now.hasnt given me any problems phonewise.i have had a few problems wiv the components of the fone.like earphone and charger slot.mines abit loose.just wondering if any oone else does the same.please write back. thanks
how do you turn off the green flashing light on the top of the phone?Im sure it wastes the battery!
Jack, its very important to know how to charge the first time battery of the phone. the charge must be around 14 hours. second time oround 5-6 hours. the battery get full potential after 3-4 time of charge. i have that phone and when i turn off the 3G option the phone take around 3 days live time battery in normal use.
better go with the w810i ..is a way better phone...3g is usless 90%of the time
People as already said turn off 3G since it is quite useless must of the time and You can safe a lot of your bat;
i hav a white one of these fones & the battery wears out in one day. one day!!!! that is with little music playing and on keylock, most of the time off!!!!!!!!!! i am not very pleased after all as i said it was the best fone i have ever had earlier.
I Gusg from my experience it is not very normal, since mine can handle sms, call and a bit of music with speakers in max for about two days battery.
But I have the 3G off to save bat since it is useless unless you use Vodafone Life,mms or videocall.
Is it normal that the battery wears off in a bit more than a full day with small music-listening time and only sending sms?
wot are SE Earbuds are they headfones
does the v630 have a headfone port
is the k618 out in england
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS A.S.A.P
well i just got this handset and omg i was so impressed with it cant think of anything wrong with it if any one can let me know
Hello, I have this phone in about 1 week and it's the coolest phone i ever had...no problems with echo or anything describe in all the post...i give this phone a 10...the only minus is the radio!!!
i have this fone in white the best fone ive ever had. got everythin i need but there is one downside. no radio which i was expecting, and for the music streaming the expect yu to pay £5/month!!
have been offered a v630 from vodafone
1. what size memory card do you get with it ?
2 what is picture quality like?
3 how long can you record videos for?
yes they are very very very same phone bcos k618i is the non vodafone version of v630i.
hehehe you just knew it? both are old phones now hehe :)
HEy!please look at sony ericson k618 they are very very very very very very very very the same.im getting this phone
Answering your questions:
1. No FM radio
2. Yes it has flight mode
3. You can only use SE earbuds unless you can fund some kind of accessory to use the regular earphones. (the Se earbuds can be use as an handsfree kit)
4. The vadafone menu as extra options considering the operator, it as shortcuts for vodafone services, vodafone look icons etc...if you don't like this carrier you can shift to the brother K618.
5. Great phone you can install a all bunch of games applications etc - I have kamasutra, messenger RSS feeds, games, maps etc in mine.The sound is far the best I've heard in phones of the same stage, is very loud from the built in speaker (yes it as only one speaker the other to are design only, but it sound like a entry/middle lever laptop speakers).
Using my phone explorer (an SE fan open source programme u can njoy the most of the phone from sending sms via pc, to installing java games easily.
It case of doubts u can also count on SE users LOL :) witch a ensure u is a plus...I have only one thing to tell u about the phone..buy it, and love it ;)
Hi guys, a few quick questions.
1. Does the phone have FM radio?
2. Does it have flight mode (that means you can listen to music while the phone is off, does it not)?
3. Can you use any standard earphones or does it have to have a speical connector?
4. How many frames per second is the video recording (if you wave your hand in front of the camera, does it pick it up or is it jagged)?
5. What is the difference with the "Vodafone" menu? Does it just have extra options?
6. Any other worthy notes about the phone?
Some of these have probably been anwsered, but there are ~30 pages.