ABC, 07 Jun 2010JET is better than vivaz
1. Biggest diff. is the display JET has LED display of 480*800 resol... morei've tried both recently, and i can tell vivaz is better:
1- 8MP camera and HD recording ( jet slows down when it wants to adjust the light while video recording but vivaz is really smooth )
2- more responsive touchscreen ( handwriting recognition is useless on jet coz screen is not easy to use and that responsive )
3- better UI ( it's really a pleasure working with vivaz, and imo jet's UI is really boring! )
4- speaker and camera are placed better than jet! when you're holding jet in portrait mode, your hand will cover the speaker and effects your hearing, and when you want to take pics on landscape mode your finger will be easily placed on the lens!
both phones are really cool, but i prefer vivaz with no doubt, and IMO it's worth its price :)
JET is better than vivaz
1. Biggest diff. is the display JET has LED display of 480*800 resolution which four times better than TFT screen of Vivaz
2. JET can play most no. of formats available on a mobile phone till now .but Vivaz only supports regular formats which almost every high end phone does and nothing new and it cant play movies of Divx & Xvid .avi formats
3. JET has a better sound quality with (Digital natural sound engine)which produces digital sound and u can watch a movie in 5.1 channel surround sound thru headphones which is awseome
4. JET has a better battery life last upto 2 days for sure no matter how u use it.And i dont think vivaz can do this.
5. And last but not the least JET comes at a very reasonable price of RS.13000 only .
With all these major differences anyone can tell jet is a better option to buy .but in the end its ur money spend it wisely.
When i using it i think it's the best phone.. but not..
1t because this phone is a one way 3G.HMMm
vick, 07 Jun 2010Looking at the Vivaz as my next phone... Just want to know if you have to use a stylist, or... moreno need at all, you can easily use fingers for every thing, the touch screen is very responsive and it's really easy to use :)
I got my hands on vivaz, i have just one word to explain it, Awesome :)
Good afternoon!- at least where im living! Im still trying to decide between the vivaz, vivaz pro and Aino?? Can anyone who has the vivaz/vivaz pro tell me whether skype can be used on the phone or not. AFAIK, it cant on the Aino.
Looking at the Vivaz as my next phone...
Just want to know if you have to use a stylist,
or is the screen ok just to use your finger?
angel, 07 Jun 2010Its great to read that; Scratch-resistant surface. I always use my vivaz with a plastic protec... moreI don't know how ? But in the first couple days it got a deep scratch from my finger ! Although I'm using it carefuly , but the scatch is still there
ash, 06 Jun 2010In previous specification it was not written Scratch-resistant surface,,,,but suddenly gsm are... moreIts great to read that; Scratch-resistant surface. I always use my vivaz with a plastic protector. I don't know if i could take it out now that i have read that.
Another wrong specification is about the radio. It says "Stereo FM radio" but it must be "Stereo FM radio WITH RDS" because Vivaz radio has RDS.
In previous specification it was not written Scratch-resistant surface,,,,but suddenly gsm arena changed it,,,now it is having Scratch-resistant surface,,,,which is correct,,,i am a viavz user i need to know if removing my screen protector would mess up my screen ,,,,so could u pls confirm,,...
audio volume is too low tat i cant hear the ringtones if i m in the nearby room......this is the major drawback of this phone....i think its chanceless to overcome this.....can i??
Cynthia, 05 Jun 2010Is this phone using photo light or photo flash for the camera?photolight..
I've been a sonyericsson user since 2006 & Vivaz is my latest phone from SE which I had in the 1st week of May.
1. Very nokia-like functions, something I don't like.
2. Smartphone feature (symbian os) took away the intelligence of SE. Media files were alot more easier to manage before. Creating a playlsit is tiresome.
3. Poor battery performance (lasts 1 day on regular use). But still has better symbian than others.
4. Flash gives little help on dark palces & almost zero if far (xenon flash would have boosted the great camera features).
5. Small built-in memory.
6. Sound quality is good but I know Sony could make it far more better.
7. Stand alone stylus (have to hang it on the phone).
8. Charger connection is thru the usb port.
9. Regular earphones included (in-ear type is better).
10. Limited video format support.
11. No secondary cam for video call.
1. Built-in software installer (PC suite) for your PC synch.
2. Update service is still easy to use & after my 1st software update, my battery suddenly lasted for 3 days (whoa!).
3. Picture & video quality are great on well-lighted areas (only xenon flash is the missing factor).
4. Very, very responsive (resistive) touch screen.
5. 3.5mm audio jack.
6. Excellent call quality (incoming & outgoing / handset & headset).
7. Perfect design.
8. Easy to connect and manage with a computer.
9. Lucky for me, I haven't experienced any sofware bugs (lags, freeze, crash, etc.).
10. Fast wi-fi response (but of course it is signal dependent).
11. 8gb free microsd.
Overall rating: I still love this phone! Great!
Comment: Look for the features you like or want from a phone. Once you buy a unit, don't complain about the lack of features, just complain about the unepected lags if any.