hey iz there any photo editer in this phone plz tell me..!!or it is downloadable ..?
Before buying vivaz , i had read many opinions about it. many people were satisfied but many were so regretful about buying vivaz. i dont know what's wrong with it but i have one now. i've been using it since may2011 and it's working as well. The 720 Mhz CPU (i've installed NFS shift on my vivaz . it works but it didn't work on Nokia X6 !!!) , camera is amazing, networks, anything on this phone is great.. its display resolution and quality and touch sensitivity and ..... .but honestly the speakers are really weak buy headphone quality is matchless stuff! stylish and cool by any aspect. If you dont have much money and dont care speaker sound , i offer you buy it right now! I'm a hardworking user of cellphone. once i used GPS , wifi , bluetooth , GPRS while listening music and taking a photo to test the phone... , no problem and high speed... I love it , it loves me too !! :-)
I hope this could be helped
i know that this phone is a bit old, but this is my short review:
1. OS/user interface: the Symbian OS is reli outdated, with less customizations. Less games and apps. If u like to play games, please go for Android instead. 2/10
2. Design: design is quite nice, sexy and slim, though not comparable to new phones like Samsung Galaxy S II and SE Arc. It's slim enough so it can be slipped into any pockets. 8/10
3. Telephony: the call quality is OK, sometimes i felt the sound for the other party is quite low and muffled, but most of the time is OK. the speaker volume is disappointing, whether ringtone or playing music. 5/10
4. Multimedia: the audio quality is OK, the only concern is its somewhat lack of bass if compared to other walkman phones. Downloaded the equalizer app from PlayNow and it improved a bit, recommended to use a new pair of earphone to improve the quality. Video playback is quite nice, with support up to 720p videos, but note that not every 720p can be played. 6/10
5. Camera: this is where Vivaz perform greatly. Its camera is one of the nicest in a phone. The HD video recording capability is even better, with continuous autofocus. The quality of Vivaz camera is comparable to a digicam (sometimes even better). if it is equipped with xenon flash u dun even need to waste money for a digicam. bear in mind that Vivaz is a lot slimmer than most of the digicam in the market. 9.5/10
Conclusion: Vivaz is a good buy if u wan a phone who great camera, if u wan games and apps please go for Android.
i.haq, 13 Jul 2011hey friends plz say me.vivaz have maga bass? how s vivaz music quality? becose i wanna buy th... morethe audio quality is not great, but its better than a lot of android smartphones, u can download the equalizer application from PlayNow, its free, then u wil hav megabass as 1 of the preset equalizer. u can use another pair of earphone, to improve the quality.
hey friends plz say me.vivaz have maga bass? how s vivaz music quality? becose i wanna buy this 4n next week.
sunny1221, 05 Jul 2011guyz plz tel me which mob should i buy Sony Ericsson Vivaz or NOKIA C5-03???plz help me :(Get the Vivaz, not the nokia, difference is that vivaz captures HD :)
Mike, 18 Jun 2011Dont know why some here are laying hate. The Vivaz is a great phone, remember you MUST update ... moreHi Mike - Thx for your comments. How do you think this compares to the android phones in the same price range (Samsung / HTC)
The Vivaz is not a good phone, I advise you not to purchase it. It goes in and out of functions, the camera is not easy to use, the touch screen sticks constantly, it loses time (five minutes over a 24-hour period), sending e-mails is difficult because you have to change over from al[pha to numeric and in the process the phone often goes into all sorts of other unwanted applications, the touch keys often fail to respond.The Vivaz looks good but it is unreliable and unpleasant to use. Don't buy it.
Its exalent,cheepest,more function Quality video like DVD, clear photo can enlarge up to 12x15, GPS more helpfull and most imported thing is battary. 5 day batary power.
buy this smart phone & cheq it.
its a good phone just the music volume is pathetic otherwise a good buy
sam, 09 Jul 2011this is very bad phone dont buy itwhat is the problem for this cell, please tell, because i like this phone, i thing next week i buy, so please what is problem in this phone,
How do I change the time so the time will stop updating itself?
And does anyone know where we can download HD games? I use mobile9.com but most of the games are like half my screen, instead of full screen