shahil90, 04 Jan 2013hi guy i have vivaz u5i but the problem is that if i rotate phone the display is not changing ... moreYou must be turned it off in options,because there is option to displey rotate or not....Menu/Settings/Phone/Sensor settings/Turning control/Auto rotate display(should be marked) :D :) That's it,..I'm glad if I helped you....
hi guy i have vivaz u5i but the problem is that if i rotate phone the display is not changing vertical to horizental if any one tell me why ??????
Hey guys, i have the Sony Ericsson and i have had it for a few months and i have gotta say it is a very good phone for begginers and i recomand it to people who won't mind having no apps stores and also it has a great camera 5/5 :)
If you want any more info on the sony ericsson vivaz, contact me on twitter (@Angelrandom28) for more info and also advise!! Have a nice day/night :D
Anupama, 30 Dec 2012oh oh...that's correct brother.yeah i've think about that..thanks.now have to think about i phone 5of course if money is not a problem to you (^_^)
AnonD-85004, 30 Dec 2012Better stay away from this phone it "was" good but now it's the Android era...oh oh...that's correct brother.yeah i've think about that..thanks.now have to think about i phone 5
Anupama, 30 Dec 2012im going to buy this phone.please anybody help me,is this phone good to use or it is a trouble... moreBetter stay away from this phone it "was" good but now it's the Android era...
im going to buy this phone.please anybody help me,is this phone good to use or it is a trouble phone..plz help me
I got this phone because I liked the specs, but boy did I wish I did not get this phone. This phone has a mind of its own, and doesn't care about you. Here are the problems I had with it:
1. The unlock is super easy, and when the phone is in your pocket it will be doing everything from changing your shortcuts, to pocket dialing people.
2. If I go inside where there is no service, the phone will not look for service no matter what. Even if you leave, and go somewhere else and wait 4 hours, It will not let you find service and call unless you turn it off, then back on.
3. Even when on silent, sometimes the vibration will not go off, so you end up missing a bunch of phone calls, and texts, and people get mad at you.
4. It can be glitchy at times, such as the screen won't rotate when you rotate the phone, it will freeze for a little while, among other issues.
5. Lastly the camera doesn't do a very good job of taking pictures when it is dark, the flash on it is useless.
In Summary: Just go get a Nokia.
is it possible to change the os? (from symbian to android... for exaple)
It is not the worst phone ever made,I used it almost 2 years,I'm not really take good care of it,but it still performed well,no problem when you used it,I really love this phone although it is not famous as an iPhone 5 or galaxy s3