my vivaz has an eror sometimes and signal goes,so i cant call to anybody,and i have to turn off and turn on my mobile phone.this eror is((sim not allowed to mm#3)).what is this problem? thank you
i just bought the vivaz 2 days ago.in fact this very comment that i'm writing was written by the vivaz.anyway i noticed on the review & especially the pictures section either on gsmarena or other sites the 3g or 2g symbol on the vivaz is visible & next to it the signal strength & only when the connection is available BUT i noticed on my vivaz that under the 3g or 2g symbol there are always 2 arrows at opposite directions but only this time are STRIPED not fully colored opposite arrows now from my previous experience with my former nokias that i used over the years those arrows mean that i'm connected to the web via 3g or 2g services & when exiting this services the 2 arrows then turn from full white to striped arrows then vanish & then replaced by the 3g or 2g symbols but only the symbols without the arrows naturally cause i'm disconnected from the web but those are the nokias that i used before SO MY QUESTION IS↲
-(ARE THE 2 STRIPED ARROWS UNDER THE 3G,2G SYMBOL NORMAL BEING VISIBLE ALL THE TIME EITHER CONNECTED OR DISCONNETED TO THE WEB OR WHAT?!?)- ↲Is it normal for the Sony Er. & i don't know or that's just me from using nokia before↲Please guys respond i want to know if i made a mistake or that's a manifacture's error↲Thanks in advance
its a excellent phone i bought one you get the ear piece pc cable books and charger with a 8gig memory card thats all, all that i hate about the fone is its very very soft
a person, 14 Nov 2010Is this phone good?its so beutiful......i like vivaz u5
lock...XD, 15 Nov 2010how to lock the screen??? XDhai.u can double press the shutdown key to lock this screen.
is this a nice phone? was the loudspeaker really a drawback? how about using headphones? how about not having the proximity sensors?? if all of this things were just ok.. i would buy this.. i love taking pictures and videos.. and this one's got an HD camcorder....
hhh, 13 Nov 2010advantage of vivaz 1. great speed 720mhz processor. so u can install much more application wi... morecan anyone tell me what comes in accessories with phone means in box along with the phone ????
FarCruel, 12 Nov 2010which should i buy? vivaz or satio?Buy both! Buy also X10..u r solved..no more worries :-D
FarCruel, 12 Nov 2010which should i buy? vivaz or satio?Buy both! Buy also X10.
Kiran , 09 Nov 2010what is the better Vivaz or vivaz pro.
how sound vivaz.vivaz has 8.1m.p cam ,f.m ,less wteight,prize is lesss
where pro has 5mp cam , no f.m , more wt vit more prize........
Hello guys..Can someone tell me why I cannot disconnect from wifi..it seems to be connected always and there's nothing happen when i hit 'disconnect'...i dont want to waste my battery on remain connected 24 hours to wifi in my place.
want to buy this phone...i Like the specs.. hope the price is down by december
advantage of vivaz
1. great speed 720mhz processor. so u can install much more application without worried of slow speed.
2. good video recording. superb quality like video camera.
3. camera ok 8.1 mp. daylight picture very awesome.
4. have gps. garmin working properly.
5. opera mobile working great. no error and really great.
6. internet connection very fast. u can smile while surve internet. also great for GPRS.
7. good modem. u can online just with bluetooh connection even in range of +- 3 metres. i've test and no disconnet at all.
8. batery is okay. can last for 1 one day for hard user.
9. good athena.
10. can be automatic charging when u connect the phone to pc.
1. the sound is crazy slow. u can easily miss the incoming call.
2. it hard also to hear the suond from the record video even the record image is good. like the great video with no sound.
3. youtube buffer is much much much more than nokia symbian phone phone. if u like youtube, im sure it will break ur heart. hehe
4. the time period for charging battery take too long. around 3 or 4 hours.
hmmm... im now try to upgrade my vivaz and maybe i will comment again soon.