hey, its a great phone with great features. similar to my n73 but somehow the software keeps getting corrupted, as the phone refuses to come on, stuck on the se logo. been my 3rd upgrade in 2 months. how can i prevent this from happening? costing me alot of mioney.
Nani, 05 Apr 2013I want to know which type of games its supports ?Symbian Series 60, 5th edition which are like Android apps, but there are few
sem, 19 Feb 2013Worst phone I ever had. 1st repair in 3rd month (earpiece). Completely dead after 2,5 year - w... moreHey.. no ya... itz a nice phone.. I m using it from last 1 yr.. itz the best phone I've. Ever used.. do not thnk jst go for it boyz.. its true value for money.
i just disappointment with this phone performance,it is often and many time to hang up. i just love the camera it quality.fyi.
Does anybody know how to keep all the contacts i have on my phone. Is there a way to transfer them on a computer.
If so, will i be able to transfer them onto a new phone such as HTC or iPhone?
Thanks a lot
Worst phone I ever had. 1st repair in 3rd month (earpiece). Completely dead after 2,5 year - white screen issue, my old Nokia 6233 works already 7 years!
Turned to Samsung now...
I have had a problem with slow or no respond of touch screen... and one day I have accidentally "little" baked this phone (the plastic is so warm up). After that I have no problem with this phone :)
Do not even think about getting this phone for one second. I've had this phone for almost 2 years now and I've had to get it taken in for repairs 6 times.
The phone will randomly shut off, it is slow and unresponsive, and the plastic on the phone tends to break off.
hey, I have one question. It may be funny, but here how things are...My SE Vivaz pro's touch screen is not working while it is cold...Soon as I warm up it, or put it closer to sometnih that blowing warm air, touch screen works again.. I hope u understad what am I sayin. Hope u can help me. Anyone? PLEASEEEEEEEE
I think if you have a nokia n97 or are planning on getting one, this phone is somewhat of a comparable upgrade and in someways a better choice. The cpu is almost twice as fast. The camera takes good pictures and videos. The keyboard has a good layout. All in all its Sony's version of the n97.
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2012Can the touchscreen be replaced/repaired ? Is it worth it and can it be repaired ? My displa... moreI too have lost the use of my touch Screen which means when I touch the unlock icon it does not unlock the phone. Can this screen be replaced, and is it feesable.
hey, I have one question. It may be funny, but here how things are...My SE Vivaz pro's touch screen is not working while it is cold...Soon as I warm up it, or put it closer to sometnih that blowing warm air, touch screen works again.. I hope u understad what am I sayin. Hope u can help me. Anyone?
Hello. SE really let me down. This model caused me alot of troubles. In brief main cons:
* Hangs alot, and by time, restarting may not solve it, and you have to take it to maintenance to re-install firmware and lose alot of data.
* Scrolling through screen isn't nice.
* Software compatibility is a problem. You cannot get original software easily from big sites like OVI. Nokia restricts it's symbian software for it's devices and SE don't give you any software store on the net, so you have to get un-trusted software and risk it.
* Battery life is less than average
* Earphone quality is less than average
* Materials used to make the phone don't last for long. After long use of keypad some keys start losing their frame.. Finishing easy to scratch, back cover doesn't fit nice... etc
* Modern Software not supported: No viber, Old version of Whatsapp, old version of Skype..
To be fair, some good things are:
* Fast CPU
* Very good camera that shoots well in all conditions
* Nice design (fancy look only)
* Feels familiar if you are a Nokia user
* Cost isn't very high, so you don't feel sorry to throw it into a wall or burn it after you get disappointed from it ;)