i have this phone a little over 10 months n it rocks. Sound quality is gr8,display is good too.I's very sleek,good looking n battery life is superb.
its a nice phone but a lot of people use it 2 much more colours would be good
i hav just bg8t dis fone & its rocks
its way better than 5300,5200 or any nokia walkman fone
I just bought this phone and i actually prefer it to any of the Nokia N Series. The sound quality is amazing. Great phone. Im impressed for the price.
its ok great feutuers(spell like a dog on tranqulizers)cheap 50 pound area and a walkman but it just lacks star quality 8/10
Interpolated means that it takes pixels that it knows are real and it makes up pixels around them using that known data. This makes a larger image. I think it can do a 1200x1600 that way. It's a little fuzzy/less clear because of the made-up pixels.
Great phone for the money. I've had two. Only thing I can say is I dropped the first one once and the screens started flaking out, not displaying properly or at all sometimes. I'd have to close the phone and reopen it to get the screen to display. Also I've got a 1GB card upgrade that was buggy straight out of the package I'm troubleshooting right now... ugh
Good phone, have it for more than 1 year and it still working well. ever crash in bike accident crack the camera screen but no problem have occur. it even support 4gb m2 so i think this phone is great and i love it.. S.E. rockzz..
oh marvelos!this phone is wonderful.net sarfing,downloding is very esy
this phone ROCKS!!!its almost twice as loud as the w810 which i also got.i have this phone 4 8months an it still works great.the cam is iight.not really good.this phone is more 4 music.its loud and really clear.its totally worth the price coz u can download certain software on it 2 make it even better.this phone rocks!!!
what does 'interpolated to 1.3 mp mean... i desperately need 2 kno' wat that means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iv got a w300i, and im pretty sure it doesnt have instant messaging, if so please tell me how to get it
To all of you who complain about this phone's fragility:
Mobile phones are not ment for dropping!!!!
im 15 and ive owned this phone for a whole year !! thats how durable it is LOL !!
battery was excellent !!
im suprised it works after this,
my mum she ran it over with the car.
the bit next to the spaker snapped
the front screen cracked
the camera died
but it still makes/receieves sms's and calls great.
great little phone 10/10.
ive had this phone for almost a year now, and i have a few problems with it.
1) it sometimes doesn't even recognize my micro ms card (using 1gb) whenever i listen to music.
2) it's turned off automatically twice whenever i hit dial on a contact.
3) im really unfortunate, but i hav a giant sticker popping up at the central bottom of the phone.
4) the mp3 player makes snaps and pop noises while changing tracks.
5) you cannot turn off camera shutter sounds (unless if you do know how to, please let me know).
6) sms storage capacity is big yet limited.
7) you (i) cannot enter the browser offline in menu, or main screen.
8) videos cannot be viewed widescreen
9) this is just me, but i like the option of gapless playback. i had that on my samsung x660 but this phone has a 1 second gap before looping again.
10) you cannot zoom on the largest picture size.
11) sometimes i get the white screen of death.
12) i wish the screen was at least 176x220
overall, its a good phone, but for me it has a lot of problems..i wished the annoying sticker at the bottom of my phone was removed, cuz everytym i look at it i just want to smash it against the wall or something.
i really regret choosing this over the z550 at the time, since the z550 was cheaper, and had a bigger screen and more features.
I own a SE W300i for almost a year now.
Never had any issues. It just does its job. And it does it good.
The screen looks washed out
compared to the W810i. The camera is 5.5 out of 10 but photos taken with this looks much better on a brighter screen.