Sony Ericsson W350: Is it possible to answer or recieve calls without opening the flip? and the volume load as to compare with K750i (My current phone).
I am currently using this phone n i really think it is one phone with excellent features and at the same it is easy on pocket..so for all those who are sony fans like me nad cant invest too much on a phone, but still expect a lot from it..my suggestiog is Sony Ericsson W350..but caution this phone has no video recording...
It's not faulty that it doesn't have video recording capabilities... it comes that way. Perhaps through a firmware update or something the video recording can be unlocked.
Just look at the 3G iPhone.. it can't record video out of the box either... doesn't mean it's faulty. You saying this phone is faulty for not being able to record video is like saying a VW TDI is faulty for having a diesel engine..this particular model is just built that way.
its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black screen its gone black scree
I had this phone...i used it only 1 month and it gone dead...realy waste of mone nothing else...its not a good phone....its gone black screen
SE K530i was a very nice handset(the one im using right now).. but im trying to look for others SE handset agn.. I'm very interesting with W350.. but not dare to buy it.. bcos sound like a lot problem~~
same problem with others people, how can i rid the music players that comes up while i close the flip...
why i cant check the phone batterry status like z550 only press the right button beside the phone...
This phone is crap. I work in a mobile phone shop in Ireland and I have personally seen 4 of these phones come back to the shop in a 2 week period, in many cases the customer only used the phone for a few days before experiencing probmlems such as no sound, dropped calls, dead battery, broken flip piece. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!
how do i get rid of the music player that comes up everytime i close the flap
this was the 1st sony ericsson phone i bought
in 15 days there was a problem with headphones & sony replaced them bt it took them 28 days ( i got my previous nokia phone for a brand new one in a week)
in a month the walkman logo came out & sony logo's silver paint also came out ...my friend who bought it following me broke its flap in jst a month ( flap's more fragile than a poor quality ruler)
terrible quality ... low speaker sound ...camera quality worse than vga cameras ... NO VIDEO RECORDING... bad deal
- if ur a girl,ull fall in love with this phone. its small, slick, and stylish. perfect for a girl like me who is into stylish accessories.
- easy to carry in a pouch or hand.or bag.
- Sound is amazing. the bass speaker passed by expectations. its an amazing little thing. walkman of this phone is great.
- looks a bit like ipod.
- its basically a music phone. did great in that field.
- keypad is very very comfortable unlike most keys in slim phones.
- navigation keypad is very very very comfortable.
- screen size is not too small, not too big.
- the flip is very stylish and u will recieve compliments on the phone every now and then.
- its a head turner .
- made for u if ur a girly girl!
- the camera is only 1.3 megapixel. but tht's ok :) the style and music covers for that.
- the backcover is really difficult to take out.
- the flip a bit lacklustre and less glossy. finishing could hav been improved.
if u r ready to compromise on camera, and the finishing (which kept me doubleminded initially before buying it cuz im really into looks of the mobile). but as a music lover, and the style and look of this phone (the flip basically). i bought the phone.