Funny how many people say no 360 swivel, no edge and no extend memory. No no no you can't. And you can find this out when you read the manual or reviews of the phone or anything else. No you can't do any of that. If you read about the phone you will find that. Research your phone and you will find all you need to know.
The one thing that I keep reading about this phone and loads of others is that the camera isn't great. If you want a good camera the buy one. I have a great camera AND this phone. Couldn't be happier. Now if you were to compare MP3 players that would be a different story. But I think this matches up too.
This phone is very teeny like 13-17 year olds i wouldnt like to be seen with this and lets get down to business. The camera 1.3mpixel is the worse 1.3mpixel camera ive seen.when you take shots inside after 4pm with normal lighting there is aload of noise showing on the pics (dots)my gosh sony ericsson need to improve their cameras. NOKIA 6230i takes better pictures than this with smoother pictures. Another thing bluetooth is poor on all sony ericssons when you try to find another device its ok for receiving files but if you try to send a picture to your pc or to another phone via bluetooth prepare to face alot of frustration. NOKIA and samung are much better for bluetooth and camera quality.
How many KB can it record up to one hour of video recording and one hundred pictures of SE W550i. Can it transfer a 5MB of a MP3 file? Please tell me the answer as soon as possible plus more details about this phone.
i"ll answer ur qestion .
in terms of the MP3 quality the sound of w550i is better.bcos of some improvisations includes STEREO WIDENING. Also the external sound of the W550i is crystal clear and better than any current phone. That doesnt mean sound of w800 isnt great. its just that the sound is better in W800.
PHONE DESIGN: i personally love the svivel design .its unique. if u value ur phone, u"ll use it well. If ur a rough user, please dont buy W550.
CAMERA: There is no doubt that the photo quality of W800 is superb. it has the best 2MP camera. the 1.3MP camera of W550 is also decent. good as compared to other phones in the same league.
MY ADVICE: W550i is a great phone at a LESS price. If u have the cash , go ahead and buy the W800(the best part of W800 is its memory. Apart from internal memory it also has 512Mb card in the pack).So make ur choice.
Hope my comment hepls u make a decision
If u are looking for MP3.... i believe W550i would be a better choice in term of quality and battery life....
But bare in mind that it only has 256M of memory where in Nokia 6270 u can have more space depend on ur memory card.
i suggest u to wait for W810 phone. Superb design!!!
can someone tell me what are the prices in your countres. i think in my country it is to expensive. it is only 50 euro less than W800!!! is that normal???
Just Bought The Phone Yesterday...
Sound Quality Is Superb...
Wat More Can I Ask For???....
cosycat : to answer your qn, there's a 1hr limit to the video length and your phone must have sufficient memory.
guyz im thinkin of buyin either w550 or nokia 6270,how does the sound of these 2 compare? its all about the mp3 player quality as far as my decision goes.help me out
I am one of those fellas who wanted to buy an iPOD and a cell phone at the same time. i bought this phone instead at a great price and
i am IMPRESSED. Its sound quality is mind boggling. The new Stereo widening option makes its sound better than W800. Further its external sound is so crystal clear and loud, it makes everyone in distance take notice. I repeat impressive phone. I wanted a W800, but it was expensive for me, but i also wanted a swivel phone.
trust me. only for composing messages or make new entries u need to open the phone. rest all done with phone closed.
As per the disappointment of not having a card slot, come on guys....256MB is ok and for this price definitely decent. the hone is very very fast.
I feel cheated by NOKIA all these years.
The best part about the phone is the music player which when used in the PHONE OFF,MUSIC PLAYER mode has amazing battery life. i must have used it for 18 hours over a period of 24 hours and was shocked to see that 70% battery life still remaining( it had consumed only 30% of battery). For music freaks who want a phone i STRONGLY recommend the W550i.
Hi, can anyone please tell me how long the video player records for, thanks for any help.
thanks for ur opinions, if i asking between K750i and W550i, which 1 is better ? i mean less complaint and less problem ?? thanks a lot ! this is my email, whould u mind to giv me ur email add ? TQ !