I have been using this for the last 20 months...and its absolutely fine looking like a new one.but the keypad is really bad.. al th keys hav gotta crack in it.. i dont know why it suddenly hangs sometimes
I hav used the phone for past 1 yr and still looks as if i hv bought it jst a week back so a brilliant phone for those who handle there phones wid care!!! One of the Best by Sony.......... Love u Sony and thanx for W580i
hi people i believe the phone is okay, but i reently bought it keep mosting so then i can becarfull thanks.(*)
MANOJ, 18 Nov 2009no part available anywhere in the world.which part you want
I have this phone for almost two years, now.
I like it as I find its functionality and design quite appealing.
- - -
1. very nice screen: bright and vivid (though it has its toll on the battery)
2. well built (except the buttons, see below)
3. It's interesting for me to watch how much do I walk or run, so I like this feature.
4. Love the modifiable quick menu. I set the first option to Turn On Bluetooth to easily activate my ear-piece while in car.
- - -
1. Call quality is ok, should be better.
2. I have 8 cracked keys. They are so flimsy. And the volume up button eventually stopped functioning. May be internal cleaning will be sufficient.
3. I regularly find myself setting the brightness level to 50%, in order to make sure I'll not tun out of juice...
4. A dropped the phone on wood floor a few times. Almost every time, the battery cover along with the battery were detached, and the dates were reset.
- - -
1. The USB cable, plugged into a USB2 port will charge your battery up to 86-90%.
2. I prefer using Opera Mini as my web browser, rather than the native one, as Opera Mini is feature-packed and consumes MUCH less traffic.
really nice phone , very reliable,i've had this phone for 6 months and dropped it about a dozen times and yet it hasnt given me any problem.Typing may get hard for people texting all day
It’s not suitable for those sending 100 SMS each day. Especially students. Otherwise it’s good for normal users.
is there no one on this site that thinks this fone is absolute crap? i dont know how long ive had it for but its reli the worst fone ive ever had...keys breakin..sound breakin..screen goin black..buttons stickin...bits fallin off!dont buy it...battery life is good tho
I've had this phone for 13 months now. The only problem is the battery. runs out fast esp. when browsing
im thinking to buy diz phone but ive heard dat it has a battery problem is it true???????
wat shud i do......i shud buy it or not plz give me a suggestion the users of w580????
th keypad is really bad.. al th keys hav gotta crack in it.. other than tat.. its quite gud...
i have had this phone for over 16 months and the only thing that gave up was the keypad. but now it's saying charging alien battery and i have no idea why. i've never taken the battery out or had it replaced so does anyone know why it's saying charging alien battery. please let me know. thanks