does it have wifi?
the saleslady told me, is it true?
should i consider buying it or should i buy samsung preston?
pls help! tnx!
i just bought this phone for RM780 ori set....everything is complete in a box....i hope this phone will work out for me...
R the photo clear when we take at the night??n...is tat the speaker loud as w810???tq.......
I'm happy with this phone but I really wish I got the c510!! My friend has it and the camera's quality is really awesome and the sound quality is good. So he has awesome camera and good sound quality and mine just has good sound. T_T And, this phone is pretty laggy even with updated firmware... I'm still quite happy with this somehow.
rm630 or rm600 oh gosh....
damn cheap!where'd u buy it..
i just get a normal stuff like:
-memory card reader p/drive
pawan, 08 Jul 2009i wanna buy a new cell my friend offered me to give w 595 for 8000 which he brought before 2 m... more8k is not that cheap 4 a 2nd hand fone. Wat country r u from? I went to greenhills d othr day, a brand new fone jst cost 10k-10.5k with ericsson warranty.
TOMI0I, 10 Jul 2009can a memory card get a virus.....................please someone tell meyes it can
update software of phone ....things will get fine...
your software may be currupted
can a memory card get a virus.....................please someone tell me
why i waste my money to buy this phone.... the phone only keep shouting off and vibrating..............can someone please HELP HELP HELP ME ................I BUY IT IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
I bought w595 4 months ago n till date there are no complaints at all..i believe its one of the best cell available in India..
1. Good Sound Quality (best with head phones).
2. Body is made up of metal from inside..covered by plastic..but since its a slide..its bit fragile..handle with care for long lasting usage..
3. Easy browsing..faster than NOKIA cells
4. Though not a CyberShot piece but pretty good camera of 3.2 MP..
5. Nice touch n feel buttons..quite smooth..not cranky at all..
6. Lots of features for less price when compared with Nokia cells under its range.(I bought it for Rs.13750 during month of March'09)..i bet you wouldn't get such good piece from NOKIA at this price..Guaranteed..
Minus Points..Less though.
1. Delicate since its a slide..avoid swinging it between fingers..avoid playing with the slide motion..dont throw or flip it on bed..but add a scratch guard for the screen..for...you know why..
2. Smaller screen but I think its enough..wt u expect from a cellphone..you cant watch a movie on it for 3 hours right..
3. Sometimes hangs n soon restarts itself..but rarely..for me since 4 months..it hung only twice or thrice..use Landscape while playing tracks on Media to avoid hanging..But the best part is it starts itself unlike Nokia cells where screen freezes..
My advice..buy it..feel it..love it..take good care of it..
It is the best!!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!
This handset is very nice and we should buy this.
It is suitable for teenagers and adults too.
I love this handset and I think I will use that W595(peachy pink) handset at least 4 years :-)
zyrazinkova, 07 Jul 2009wht?rm640.damn cheap man..!!!!!
nvm its worth it.
maybe u dont have free... moreyah..just rm640..i heard there's more cheap at my place around 630 not less yet..hehehehe...i think its should be rm600...omg....
free gift???ehheh what did u got?
keith, 09 Jul 2009hi eyeryone there... im considering btw W595 and W902, in term of sound quality and perform... morew902, it is both both camera and sound quality superb. if you ask me id go for w902. but currently im using g705.
hi eyeryone there...
im considering btw W595 and W902, in term of sound quality and performance, which better?
i used to have a W580, but acidently dropped in sea water last week. i love the sound quality of it.
thx 4 ur honest opinion.. ^^
Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
Video Yes, QVGA@15fps
No secondary camera means that when u make a 3G call, u have to turn ure phone around or smth :) be creative...the phone is verry good :)