I think it suports MP4 but not sure....it does have a macro mode.....i have not tested k770 but believe me w610 is one of t best muzic fone in t market .... w610>= Ipod
I am about to buy this phone but there are still a few things that i still do not know abou this phone. so please help me.
1.Does this phone support MP4 video format. 2.Does it have macro mode.
3.Does it sounds better than K770i because one of my friend owns one and it sound quality was good and loud. Since this W610 is a walkman phone it should sound better than K770 right?
1.its backlight is orange colour
2. camera of K550 and W610 are same......it means w610 also produces yelloish picx....but u can avoid it by tweaking t settings
3.Excellent battery life.....upto 3 days ( 2 hrs music 1 hr game nad normal phone usage daily)
4. It got 3 default flash themes....u can always include more by flashin t fone.
wht color of the keypad in the dark.now i hv k550i, it's blue color in the dark for the keypad.
planned to buy this hp.
1.how's the battery talktime?
2.camera gud or not, my k550i camera produces yellowish pictures..:-(
3.got flash themes or not on the menu?
ssr, 21 Jul 2008i just bought k550i, but im so disappointed with the camera, it's yelloweish and make so frust... more1. sound quality. the sound quality is pretty impressive as it has several equalizer presets. you can do your own custom too. the sound through the speakers could be very loud but it is not as good as nokia 5300 (64khz vs 72khz). however, it can rival top of the line music players such as ipod on headset. also, listening through the headset will be a lot pleasurable as it comes with noise-out seals.
2. camera. you may be a little disappointed with the camera as it performs very poorly under dim to dark conditions. if the environment is well-lighted, you could also capture a very good caption. also, the light is very bright but not as bright to illuminate the subjects.
3. battery. it is expected that new batteries take time (about 1 week) to perform to their maximum potential. after about that "breaking", you will be surprised that the battery could last to up to 10 days.
Anonymous, 22 Jul 2008awesome phone. sound quality excellent, earphones, in-ear but good bass. Camera images are cle... morei don't think a phone with
1. 2 mp camera
2. top-of-the-line audio system
3. support up to 4 gb card
4. internet ready (use semc gprs if you can't use semc wap)
5. gps (if you ever use it)
6. edge (if you even know what this is)
7. uber fast processing/response time
can be called a low-end phone.
by the way, this phone is one of the highest rated phones here in gsmarena.
i'd say it's almost a high end phone but never middle or low.
Anonymous, 29 Jul 2008dude what are the accessories comes with this phone.. means that u get in box.. standard oneaccessories that come with it:
1. headset + 3 sets different noise out ear rubber seals
2. 3.5 mm jack receptor/mike
ChrisB, 28 Jul 2008it should do but im not too sure thodude what are the accessories comes with this phone.. means that u get in box.. standard one
Anonymous, 25 Jul 2008dude if i wont update my firmware will it support 4gb cardit should do but im not too sure tho
i had 1 w610
y this phone battery charging so fast?
n this phone battery also finished so fast?
zero to full less than an hour.
can some one help me?
Its a nice litte phone, but i have constantly had problems with the 4 and 6 buttons.
They sometimes freeze, preventing me from dialing or writing texts.
Th camera will not let you zoom in either
if i wasnt for these major problems i would score it 8/10 but instead it gets 6/10
ive juust got one but not aloud to use it as its not my b day!!!!! :(
ChrisB, 21 Jul 2008about 1mb worth which is about 1000 sms txtsdude if i wont update my firmware will it support 4gb card
awesome phone. sound quality excellent, earphones, in-ear but good bass. Camera images are clear basically a good low-end phone
i want to ask that is ther is any mobile in sony or nokia those support windows vista ...........
songs: 200 @ 4mb/ song +800mb
cam pic: 301 @ 2mp size 145mb
videos: 16 +1gb
games: 20 +11mb
apps: 10 +8mb
others: ( doc, xls, jar) 6mb
now my M2 get a little lacks.. LOL
when openfile manager..
int free 50mb
ex free 1803mb
no upgrade firmware version,
drops about 4 times, but, never gets hang or somethin bad.. LOL
1 year ive been using this..
still the best phone that i ever had..