All of a sudden my games or applications saying operation failed when i try to start them can any body tell me whats wrong
very nice phone..better than w 910 and k550i
great sound quality
battery life is gud..very firm an easy to use..
bt camera clarity is not upto the mark ,,,
ny wys a nice phone
worth for 290 dollars
I think w610 is way better than w810. I am using w610 myself and it never felt better. The loudness of the speaker is better than that of w810. Well I would suggest all you people out there, if u want a cellphone with music and camera go for W610.
The camera is nt clear than w810 ..Sp in dark itz bad .But the da sound iz very load on spkr
i like se w610 but.. how can charge it?... that's the big problem
does it charges with sun light? i don't know.. anwsers please...
this phone is great.
the keys are not for girls.
this phone would make a girl tougher because of its manly design and features. very simple.
1. the loudspeaker is loud. very loud.
2. the headset/earphone is amazing; i couldn't even tell the difference against an ipod.
3.the camera is great especially on bright light. too bad is sucks at limited light though.
4.response time is fast. it's the fastest i've ever used among 13+ phones. almost zero lag time (i couldn't say zero lag time as it begins to lag if i open 4 to 5 simultaneous applications when draining the battery)
5. the battery is awesome. it drains fast if new but after several cycles, the battery could last up tp 8 days (application involved was receiving texts only and nothing else. i've experimented on it in trying to determine the battery life span). average battery life if camera is used occasionaly, walkman is used 1-2 hours everyday, 20-30 text messages a day, and 3-4 1-2 minute calls a day, 4 days. really. 4 days.
6. small keys are kinda cool now (i used to hate them).
7. radio is awesome. 20 stations
8. audio comes with a 3.5mm jack, so anyone could use other brands.
9. great alarm settings. you could set for repeated days and use your own choice of alarm audio, tune, song, or media. you don't have to reprogram again if you're doing the same routines.
10. the case is so compact.
11. the camera is a little bit sticking out so i am using a protective crystal case. i love this phone and i wanna keep it longer and cleaner.
12. one of the best phones ever. sony ericsson has already issued warranty for this model because it passed an SE customer satisfaction rating.
13. for a price that's reasonable, you are definitely getting more than what you've bargained for.
14. i will never have any other phone than this for now. if i will, only w960 will replace it.
15. calling or receiving call is great feature on this model. the hands free and headset sure rock. i have never been more into calling than when i have this phone.
it is a very nice phone which has all the features available like 2megapixel camera,walkmanetc.but the charger point on the side is a little bit glimsy to use.but the phone rocks
uhh woops sry that last comment wuznt for chloe louise.
i thought the name of the sender wuz above theri message not below
this phone would make a great xmas gift
thnx for answering my questions but i jus remembered one more thing.
is the keypad really that awful as everyone says or is it that it just needs some getting use 2
thank you for answering to me.I mostly want good photographs.k800 doesnt have good sound? because I have samsung D830 and I am disappointed from the sound. w610 has great design.
I had this phone as an up-grade from my k800, what a waste of time that was! I gave my k800 to my Dad and then the w610 to my mam, two very happy parents, one largely p!ssed off daughter! Really wasn't impressed with it at all, want the k850 really badly!
yes there is a difference between the camera in k and w series... k series generally has beter cam
buy a k800 over the w610... unless if you want it solely for music then buy the w610.. if you want the camera and REALLY good features buy the k800..
well i dont know who told you that but TFD is actually bright... i hav a w610 my brightness is at 50% and its bright... and at 100% its very bright...
wrt to lags... there is no real lags... i had a k750 before and i found that phone lags compared to the w610.. it wont lag on you plus games run SWEET on it... any 176x220 java game/app will run really good without lag on it... and i know games lol i currently hav a whole lot >40 on it.. and well there is java multitasking... you can open more than one app at a time.. the phone is simple GREAT! the camera is kinda sad tho... but thas no biggie...
I just buy this phone for 1 month. It got 2 function but i don know use it.(Bluetooth Internet and USB Internet)
i have 2 questions about this phone.
Is the screen really awful or is it usable. my phone right now has a TFT screen, and i heard this one has a tfd screen which is less bright.
Also is the apps and the phone itself fast becuz i really hate any sort of lag time.and is the software buggy? or the expected quality from SE. My current phone sticks alot :(
This phone otherwise looks great
well i quit liked it at first but after about a month the battery broke so i brought a new one......it was fine for a year but then the screen broke so i threw it away.....( a big lump of crap that phone is )
i know this is for comments but i'm desperate for help!!!
i shut down my phone and when i turned it on again, the only letters that would appear on my phone were A,B,C,D,E,F,& G...and in times new roman!!!
how do i solve that..?!?
is it a bug soemthing..?
i think this is a best phone ever.. this is realy a price to performance.. it have walkman v.2 , 2mp + autofocus , slim design , and the speaker is realy clear .. this is better then w810 .. w810 is speaker is clear but not loud like w610..