Azhar Umar, 20 May 2009Can anyone tell me wat is de major difference btw W705 nd g705? Oder dan its difference in mod... moreg705
- got gps
- worse headset than w705 (hpm 64)
- clear audio experience
- clear bass
- better headset (hpm 77)
if u r a music oriented person, go to w705.. g705 is for bussiness..
Can anyone tell me wat is de major difference btw W705 nd g705? Oder dan its difference in model.
I wan to buy one of dese...if der is no much difference i could get dis coz...dis is much cheaper
any one face the below problem
my display going fade while reading sms and some times its got bright
pls tel me dude
Guys @ GSMARENA please post a detailed review of this phone . . . . pLeasE . . . . . I want to buy this phone
Thought that this phone was ok but it is unreal. like totally out of this world. Sick
This phone is a fantastic phone in terms of battery,call quality,music,file sharing and camera.
I observed that many people are commenting on battery i am getting 2 days exactly with normal 5 to 8 calls with 3 to 4 min per day. Audio output is bit slow that i agree.And call quality is very good in its class and it has got high quality material build inside phone which stands for durability and long standing. Please ask me any kind of question am here to answer you dudes.But its a worth buying. Dont put second thoughts.Good luck.
I recommend u to buy w980....2 suround speaker,8gb dat no lag.,light effect,dedicate music key..clear audio n bass
Was rather disappointed with the camera. Very sensitive, little movement while taking picture and the picture will be blur. 95% of my pictures taken are blur. And, 2 days ago my google map failed to launch\work. Apart from these, everything is cool.
My W705 screen went blank after showing the SE logo upon turning it on. Please help/suggest how to fix this problem. Thanks!
danes, 17 May 2009I saw the real phone and its different in its pictures! the red one is ugly... I think this ph... morethe w902??! I love it's features but the design is very unattractive. It's ugly IMO.
i paln to buy this phone but i never use a sony phone b4..is the applications reliable??can it support multi-tasking?hows the volume?
I saw the real phone and its different in its pictures! the red one is ugly... I think this phone will just break easily and the keypads looks hard... I'd better buy the real walkman phone.. w902
One more I would like to add. Comparing to my nokia, this SE W705 battery does NOT last that long. I am average user (not heavy) my nokia can last 2days. While this SE W705 by end of the day will gets to low battery.
When I turn on WIFI - it does not DETECT my house WIFI!
I had just bought the SE W705 (red) last week. Love the phone as it looks cool especially the colors and metal feel on the front. It's nice to hold and slide.
BUT! I encounter several problems.
1) The speaker phone is NOT LOUD enough, I can't hear my friend talking when I activate the loudspeaker (it's adjusted to full volume). This means even when I listen to music through the speaker, NOT CLEAR enough as I expect it to be of good quality since it's a walkman phone. The alarm (on full volume) doesn't really wakes me up in the morning (which my previous nokia E65 did a good job). Even when my dad called me 30times in the morning I could not even hear it or wake up (the phone is just beside my pillow).
2) The phone lags. When I try to browse through the menu it slows down. As in when I click right it doesn't goes straight to right instead after a second.
3) When I activate the stereo widening and switch it off, there is a buzzing sound on the right side of the earpiece while the right side plays the song but the left side just has this annoying buzzing sound unless I change the status of the stereo widening again. This also happens without the earpiece using the speaker.
4) There was once my shortcut button didn't work. I press it but nothing pops out. I have to restart my phone so it works.
5) Switching on and off the phone using the -end call- button doesn't really work well. I have to try for a few times by pressing it long and releasing and wait for few seconds to try it again.
So far these are the cons I find in SE W705. Anyone please comment if you encounter the same problem or if you have any solution to my problems.
hi, everyone i am planning to buy this mobile. if some once using this mobile, kindly suggest and share ur experience.
hi its me again,the keypads r pretty gppd it dont break easy and the camera is very good for a 3.2 and not a cybershot plus u can use ths phone as a modem and ths is really amzaing